Going to concert - New York

Tamatt27

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how being one of the biggest GnR fans since they were formed means absolutely nothing when trying to buy tickets. 9am presale? 11am presale? Bullshit, every ticket has been bought up by scalpers with a few tickets left behind for some of the forum members. I tried the 11am presale right away and no tickets left, nice that they reserved some for the fans.

Hey, I would be driving up from Maryland too... Bel Air. If you and I both land tickets somehow (FUCK all of these people who have tickets for both nights... or 4, 6, 8+ tickets for their friends who surly aren't devoted fans like most of us here... REAL fans WOULD NOT have been SO FUCKING GREEDY. Take your casual friends/fans to an arena show in the fucking fall for Christs' sake) we could car pool:) I'll be driving from Bel Air.

Yeah, that would be cool. I live in Severna Park (near Annapolis) - are you familiar with it? I'm going to the Monday show. Email me if you're able to get a ticket and still want to car pool - justynius@gmail.com

Guest Matt13

You can get tickets here for at least somewhat reasonable prices... I just got two for $100 each. Mods, I suggest keeping this post here as it would seem any chance of getting tickets through ticketmaster at this point has vanished. Hope you folks who didn't have any luck with the pre-sale find this helpful.

http://www.ticketsnow.com/tickets.cfm/p=377096

You can get tickets here for at least somewhat reasonable prices... I just got two for $100 each. Mods, I suggest keeping this post here as it would seem any chance of getting tickets through ticketmaster at this point has vanished. Hope you folks who didn't have any luck with the pre-sale find this helpful.

http://www.ticketsnow.com/tickets.cfm/p=377096

that is a joke, how did those people get all those tickets,,, how on earth is it possible that 1 person got 25 tickets?!!

how on earth is it possible that 1 person got 25 tickets?!!

thats a good question, I had 2 brower windows open(1 checking the 15th and 1 the 17th) and when I finally got through on the 17th, it said something about my tickets were available in 1 one and then when i tried to complete the purchase and came up with the screen return to previous page....anybody else have that problem??? But, I did get lucky enough to get 1 ticket for the 17th....

Guys,

There were tickets listed on Ebay BEFORE the presale by scalpers who ASSUMED that they would get tickets.

To make it really clear - don't assume that someone on Ebay has tickets.

There are plenty of extra tickets circulating WITHIN the fan community. Just relax and check out the classifieds and trading sections of the forums over the next couple of days.

Don't pay over the odds just yet. Wait for the dust to settle.

Oh and for people wondering about 25 tickets for a scalper... Do you really think its just one pathetic old fat guy sitting in his mothers basement buying tickets? No its several fat pathetic old men sitting in there mothers basements working together. Good scalpers dont work alone, they have people in several locations around america working on it.

Free presales are pointless, they only work with fanclubs that dont use ticketmaster.

Oh and for people wondering about 25 tickets for a scalper... Do you really think its just one pathetic old fat guy sitting in his mothers basement buying tickets? No its several fat pathetic old men sitting in there mothers basements working together. Good scalpers dont work alone, they have people in several locations around america working on it.

Free presales are pointless, they only work with fanclubs that dont use ticketmaster.

hey it worked for a lot of us! I doubt as many of us would have tickets to one of these shows if not for this pre-sale. Big kudos to GNR's management, Mysteron, and Jarmo for making this happen!

I'll be there - I'll look for ya :)

nice! I was hoping that would work out for you. I felt so bad when you pmed the other day. See you there!

nice! I was hoping that would work out for you. I felt so bad when you pmed the other day. See you there!

:rofl-lol: yes, I will go down in history as being The-Dumb-Ass-That-Deleted-Her-Original-Password

thank god they changed it and I didn't delete the second one!!!

These days it is almost impossible for the average person to buy tickets to any concert in high demand.

The fact even some of the users on this board got tickets to this show is amazing.

Welcome to the B.S. world of corporations, ticketmaster, and ticket brokers! Screw the average joe!

If you got a ticket, be thankful. If not, don't get too mad, its just the way it is.

Hey Eric...fellow Canadian in the house!!

I got through at 9:01 on my second refresh.

My wait time went from 1 minute...to 3...to 6...right on up to 16 min.

I was having a fit!...literally shaking!

Then just as fast...within a minute or so...the wait time came right back down.

I scored seats within minutes of the presale starting!

two floors On Wed!!

(I did the right thing...only bought what I needed)