Going to concert - New York

Tamatt27

The people here that got tickets should post their myspace accounts or a photo of themselves so we can identify each other at the show without wearing a silly sticker or something. I'm going to research the bars within walking distance and post them later.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the fuck did they change the password and how come some of us didn't get the new email? THat's absolute bullshit and an utter disappointment. Why can't anything ever go smoothly in the GNR world? I am fucking pissed. I will still buy tickets on Ebay, but man, this was supposed to be helpful to the fans, and obviously many of us fans got fucked because we never got a second email...

-Kaneds

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: There is justice in the world afterall.

Hahahahahahhahhaah :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

The people here that got tickets should post their myspace accounts or a photo of themselves so we can identify each other at the show without wearing a silly sticker or something. I'm going to research the bars within walking distance and post them later.

I'm on Myspace with the same screen name. Matt Sager..I'll be there the 15th!

Ill be there both nights. You can pick me out because I'll be wearing the ONLY Guns n Roses Live at the Hammerstein Ballroom T shirt.

See you all there,

Hollywood

Wait what? You're getting merch before it's on sale? How? I'll prob be wearing my Charlie Don't Surf shirt, or some other GNR type shirt.

Brobot, that looks like a kewl place.

In my opinion, since there was so many tickets available (3,600 in total) the best thing would have been to:

-get a distinct Ticketmaster link for each e-mail address on the "list"

-only allow one ticket per person

This would have ensured that more hardcore fans could have gotten their hands on tickets (example: By purchasing lets say two tickets and dragging your girl friend who does not even like GNR to the concert takes the place of a hardcore GNR fan wich won't be able to get a ticket, or will get one through ebay but will have payed a lot more than he should have had to).

But who wants to go to a concert alone?

Actually I might have to.. none of my friends wanna go. JEEZ. Sorry its not tickets to All American Rejects or some shit. :rolleyes:

I've got two floor tickets to the Monday show.

We're flying in on Friday May 12th from Edmonton, Canada. I've never been to NY, so we're going to enjoy the weekend in downtown NY, check out a few hot spots, and then the main event on Monday.

rock3

might wanna check out the Hammerstein on the 12 and 14th...there's a cool little combo playing there

Do you think I'll be able to get away with ridin down highway 420 in Hammerstein once the lights go out? :shades: I've been caught at a concert once, but the dude just made me put it out. Not sure how tight on that shit NYC is or if they are laid back like they are out west.

If you're going to the 15th show , and you can sell some , let me know :P

Do you think I'll be able to get away with ridin down highway 420 in Hammerstein once the lights go out? :shades: I've been caught at a concert once, but the dude just made me put it out. Not sure how tight on that shit NYC is or if they are laid back like they are out west.

If you are caught, standby... You can't smoke any other time? I don't even get high anymore. Fill a bottle with some booze and drink it before you go in. It is not that fucking hard. Let me guess, when you get arrested for smuggling illegal drugs into the venue, you will complain.. "How does this happen to me? It is just fucking pot! Screw the gov't and the stupid laws!" It is illegal. Do not bring it to the show. If you do, don't bitch about the consequences. Which you will do anyway if caught.

Edited by smokingarthur

30 mins and counting at the time of posting this. So everyone who gets tickets this morning, post up and let the world know! I know I'll be using my '!' button a lot this morning.

ill be at the shows, i dont really have any online buds off this forum...but would be more then happy to splurge for the drinks afterwords

best wishes

Edited by BigBagZigZag

Someone (possibly me) on this forum will likely be staying really close to the venue. They would probably be happy to allow you to smoke them out in the hotel room right before walking or riding the subway to the show... That way you don't have to worry about trouble at the show.

Guest Matt13
guys could you tell me what mezzanine means .? i know that is a section on the chart but actually what i want to know is if it is a good goo section?please tell me !! :unsure:

'mezzanine' means the seats a level above the floor. they are the 'chill' seats... like watching a movie. you sit, eat your popcorn and enjoy the show with an ubobstructed view.

in america, 'mezzanine' seats are the best seats in the house... if you don't want to deal with idiots on the floor. for example, any american football stadium's seats are the most expensive in the house.

can't go wrong with mezzanine seats... best part is, if you want to go to the floor, you can with mezzanine tickets and then go back to your seat in the 'chill' zone when you're ready too.