Going to concert - New York

Tamatt27

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$1,500 bail and you have a good chance of getting a felony on your record...all for marijuana? It is not worth it. And I don't think this is the place to discuss smuggling ilegal, illicit drugs. You will enjoy the show without smoking.

Damn a felony for a little bit of weed? NY takes this shit seriously!

that's not actually correct. 25g or less is a civil citation and 100 dollar fine. New York does have a smoking ban though, so it's your call.

New York is actually 1 of 8 states that has decriminalized marijuana in some way or another. No state is as lenient as Alaska though.

source- http://www.norml.org/index.cfm?wtm_view=&Group_ID=4554

Ive been a fan since gnr started way back. I was in the army at the time. They summerize my life back then. Thank God i moved to nY becuase i have access to big events.

I got 2 tickets 1st mezz for the 14th. im wondering if a am allowed to have my cellphone becuase it has a video feature or as long as i have it in my pocket they wont do anything??????

peace to all

Pete

I had to get tickets on Ebay, but I'm going the 12th with my girl. We will be driving in from RI, and staying at the Ramada Inn across the street from the Ballroom.

Since we are going to be so close, what time would be good to start lining up? So we can get decent position on the floor.

WOOOO!!!! I am seeing them FOR FREE!!!! on May 12th

How you may ask??

I have a friend whose dad is a security guard at hammerstein ballroom so he is getting me and my friend in for free!!!!!!!

hahaha :lol: that's great man. A friend of mine is doing the same...She knows the owner of the ballroom :lol:

Kannon.

im going the 12th. my gf got them for my birthday as part of my present. other part is she wants to stay in the city (i live like 1/2 hour away) an bring another girl back to our room. wahooooo, what a great night this is gonna be :lol:

I'll be there the 12th also and I want to buy you a shot in honor of what sounds like an evening to remember.

man I'm confused -_- when will people start making a line for GA Floor? :drevil: I just got my tickets today it says seats 37 & 38 but there won't be any seats right? :question: and I'm guessing first in line het to stand wherever they want right? :drevil:

Kannon.

man I'm confused -_- when will people start making a line for GA Floor? :drevil: I just got my tickets today it says seats 37 & 38 but there won't be any seats right? :question: and I'm guessing first in line het to stand wherever they want right? :drevil:

Kannon.

Did you order your tickets thru ticketmaster? I chose standard shipping and was hoping they would come soon. Anyone have any idea when their going to be mailed out from ticketmaster or have gotten theres already?

man I'm confused -_- when will people start making a line for GA Floor? :drevil: I just got my tickets today it says seats 37 & 38 but there won't be any seats right? :question: and I'm guessing first in line get to stand wherever they want right? :drevil:

Kannon.

Did you order your tickets thru ticketmaster? I chose standard shipping and was hoping they would come soon. Anyone have any idea when their going to be mailed out from ticketmaster or have gotten theres already?

yep mailed thru UPS two business days :rolleyes: ....I ordered a third one and it says the order is in the process of being printed(refering to the ticket) and then it'll be mailed thru standard mail. It'll arrive no later than 48 hours before the show.

Kannon