Your thoughts about the warmup gigs in NYC?

wasted

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With shows before and after May 16th, could we see at least A SINGLE released on this day? It is a Tuesday, after all, and I am a bit curious to see if the day is being used for that particular reason. Your thoughts?

Edited by AxlBooey

i doubt it, although that would be awesome. I'm hoping they'll do SNL's season finale on the 13th. that probably won't happen either though.

does snl post their guests and make it public weeks before the show? or am i making that up..?

i doubt it, although that would be awesome. I'm hoping they'll do SNL's season finale on the 13th. that probably won't happen either though.

does snl post their guests and make it public weeks before the show? or am i making that up..?

Paul Simon is the musical guest on the season finale of SNL.

*Although it could change. But I doubt it.

Edited by luvaxl4ever

you think all 4 nights will have the same set or will they change it up a little each night. I think that they should switch around the new songs they play. Like 4 or 5 new ones one night, then the next night do the same 4 or 5 new songs but like 2 of them should be different.

ok heres my top ten things id like to here axl talk about, i dont know if he has before but id like to hear his thoughts/comments/opinions on these things

1. kurt cobains suicide

2. the darkness

3. velvet revolver

4. steven adler

5. why hes scared of bob guccione jr

6. why hes scared of vince neil

7. does he love beta

8. scott weiland

9. he died in 94 and hes not the real axl anymore

10. CHINESE DEMOCRACY

id also like to know his thoughts on 1,5,6,7,9 &10

I've been hearing talk of a Dead Boys reunion club tour (Cheetah Chrome singing).

Dead Boys have a long standing history with N.Y.C.

AXL is a HUGE fan!!

..would make perfect sense and be bloody amazing to see!

As far as what time they "might" be starting - get plenty of sleep the night before. Axl's out in NYC getting beef sliders at 5:30am and asking bars to stay open at 5am so he can continue the party. He's got his own schedule.

As soon as I walk in the door, I'm heading to the merchandise stand to see what's on the shirts. Those that know me will state that being my priority above the beer stand is a testament as to my love of Guns N Roses. There's an ever so slight chance that either a graphic or text on one of the shirts will give an early indication of what is to come. On the off chance that there is some sort of reunion and one of the shirts has a group picture on the back with Slash on it, I'm going to laugh my ass off. If there are new Chinese Democracy shirts that we haven't seen before, I'll take that as a sign of release in the near future. Most likely though, I think there will be a small selection made just for the NY shows.

Given the factors of things such as opening night, closing night, mid-show slump, etc etc. -What are your predictions as to which will be the BEST show, and whats your reason?

And I dont want to hear this "theyre professionals, everynight will be their best" shit - Im a professional actor, Ive dont professional theater runs for only a few nights and there is an OBVIOUS drop in enthusiam, energy, etc during the middle shows as opposed to the first and last - So it DOES happen..

So Im just curious to see what you guys htink.....