The Big Guns

wasted

you know what. listening to the leaks again, what a stunning solo in TWAT. It seems to just sweep you away for like 2 minutes. If Axl could just rework the first part of the song to make it sound a bit neater and better, then perhaps T.W.A.T could end up with the gnr greats. Isn't it rumoured to have been reworked though from the leak we got, which was from around 1999?

Yeah, I think TWAT has a lot of potential and is hopefully a track they've done some work on since the recording of the demo that leaked. The first two minutes sound like filler, but the last 3-4 minutes are about as good as rock can get. If they can make the beginning a little bit better, I think it might actually work as an opening or closing track to the album. Regardless, it is still in my top three of the new songs we've heard so far.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl saying wait for the "Big Guns" is just like GNR saying CD will be out "soon".

Heard it all before.

Lies. All lies.

:anger:

I never heard Axl say CD will be out soon

I have heard him say

I don't know if soon is the word

Edited by Axl-rocks

We have a rumour, that after CD GNR will release additional albums a year (or so) later. If it's true, what do you think, all the "big guns" will be on CD, or some of Axl's favourite songs will release on the second or the third album?

I think Axl will save some strong song (maybe not his favourite songs: Better, TWAT, Blues) to the additional albums.

What do you think?

sirp