Guns n Roses in radio

Resignation

In Argentina they are still considered one of the best rock bands of all time, and we care a lot about GnR!!!

on last Tuesday night, a big national news channel had this bit of news about the NYC shows and they talked a lot about CD and Axl while they showed clips of SCOM and Paradise.. this was aired primetime in a very important channel news program, like CNN but local if you know what I mean

I have it on my computer if you want I can upload it but it's all in Spanish and doesn't say anything we don't already know..

i live in philadelphia and lately ive been hearing blocks of gnr and more heavey rotation of songs. i know the dj here at wmmr (radio station) said he wouldnt play one note of chinese democracy after the riots in 02' but im sure hes loosened up after 4 years. I hope to hear some chinese democracy on radio by summer.

In Argentina they are still considered one of the best rock bands of all time, and we care a lot about GnR!!!

on last Tuesday night, a big national news channel had this bit of news about the NYC shows and they talked a lot about CD and Axl while they showed clips of SCOM and Paradise.. this was aired primetime in a very important channel news program, like CNN but local if you know what I mean

I have it on my computer if you want I can upload it but it's all in Spanish and doesn't say anything we don't already know..

I saw that too rock3

I saw GNR on the METRO newspaper (a Newspaper that you get for free in the subway) talking about GNR gigs in New york.....

I havent heard them in the radios yet....

Hey Resignation what radio is it on????

People we are only back when GNR perform in NEW YORK... till then anything can happen

Hey man I listen in three radios. RFM, Comercial and Best Rock. Also in the Correio da Manhã News paper.

I saw GNR on the METRO newspaper (a Newspaper that you get for free in the subway) talking about GNR gigs in New york.....

I havent heard them in the radios yet....

Hey Resignation what radio is it on????

People we are only back when GNR perform in NEW YORK... till then anything can happen

Hey man I listen in three radios. RFM, Comercial and Best Rock. Also in the Correio da Manhã News paper.

The most listened radios... cool.... But both the METRO and Correio da Manha neswpaper suck....

Obrigado ;)