Guns n Roses in radio

Resignation

Guns n Roses hits are hiting the main Portuguese radios again because the participation in Rock in Rio and the European Tour. I also saw Guns n Roses news at the newspaper!

How is in you country?? Do you feel that radios and TV of your country are suporting Guns n Roses?

WE'RE BACK PEOPLE rock3

Not too much in England on the National radio stations. Although there is a something on Radio 1 where they play clips from 7 songs distorted and if you guess them you win the album and sweet child was on it this morning. I think everyone in the world has a copy of AFD so its a poor prize really.

Nothing on our radio stations. <_<

In France, radios don't play rock n' roll that much.

But we can ear GNR on many stations. Usualy, they only play 'Knokin' on heaven's doors'.

A very strange thing : In France GNR are only known for Use you Illusion 1 an 2. Only true rockers know AFD over here.

Edited by dreaggan

Southwestern Ontario..there are a couple stations that are geared towards rock and roll.

There is a definite increase in GnR tunes lately.

There is a sense of anticipation in the air..

Guns n Roses hits are hiting the main Portuguese radios again because the participation in Rock in Rio and the European Tour. I also saw Guns n Roses news at the newspaper!

How is in you country?? Do you feel that radios and TV of your country are suporting Guns n Roses?

WE'RE BACK PEOPLE rock3

GNR have always been regular in mainstream portuguese radios, especially Knockin' On Heaven's Door and November Rain, although I do realise they are playing GNR more. As well they should, because they will (hopefully) headline May 27th at Rock In Rio.

November rain was at the radio some days ago.. that's the only thing ive heard from them in norway... And that fuckin' "the voice" kicked out mtv... :anger: The voice dont play gnr, but mtv did :anger: I want mtv BACK! :anger:

guns are always in the heavy rotation around here. most of the music channels play especially scom,estranged,november rain and knockin' and the other videos all the time. it's because fans here are loyal and vj's, dj's are like started listening to rock music with gnr,metallica,megadeth,nirvana.. the bands of the early 90's, and they love to play those stuff. gnr and metallica are the most popular ones here. vr didn't pull much attention here though. i heard better and twat twice on radio around the time they leaked.nothing happened then. on tv they make an gnr weekend or air paris or tokyo concert quarterly.

I saw GNR on the METRO newspaper (a Newspaper that you get for free in the subway) talking about GNR gigs in New york.....

I havent heard them in the radios yet....

Hey Resignation what radio is it on????

People we are only back when GNR perform in NEW YORK... till then anything can happen

How is in you country??

"THe Bone" in new york is playing the living shit out of GnR

every freakin 45-50 here comes some Guns...lol

lame asses wplr in new haven connecticut is also playing a ton of their stuff as of late.....lots and lots

peace