Classic Rock: Unconfirmed UK Tour (With tentative dates)

Binge_And_Slash

I'm not sure if it is open.

If GN'R played 30/07 then they would be the first act to play the re-furbished Arena.

Madonna is currently 1st there on 01/08.

Maybe they could play Earls Court instead?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guns_n_roses

Well, theres a little more concrete info...we actually have arenas rather than just places. juse see the tour dates section.

I know its only a possibility, but just thought id let you know.

I thoroughly understand that you may not appreciate this thread, but its just so the UK fans can get thinking, 'just incase' i guess.

Interesting although I think they are just guessing at this as the resource is only unofficial fan sites etc.

Is there anyway anyone like Madison can either get these confirmed or denied?.. I know you may be reluctant because your in the US anyway but it would be great information for us UK fans.

Interesting although I think they are just guessing at this as the resource is only unofficial fan sites etc.

Is there anyway anyone like Madison can either get these confirmed or denied?.. I know you may be reluctant because your in the US anyway but it would be great information for us UK fans.

yeah would be good if we could get some more concrete info. thats why i was weary about posting as its just rumour, but still, its a slight development isnt it?

yeah would be good if we could get some more concrete info. thats why i was weary about posting as its just rumour, but still, its a slight development isnt it?

Nah.. i dont feel it is.. but I wana see the fuckin band so they better just come to Manchester.

Nah.. i dont feel it is.. but I wana see the fuckin band so they better just come to Manchester.

I hope they visit manchester in july too