Classic Rock: Unconfirmed UK Tour (With tentative dates)

Binge_And_Slash

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manchester Arena July 18 (phoned, but it went to ticketmaster who know fuck all, emailed them regarding the gig)

Sheffield Arena July 19 (said they do not have a booking on this date)

Glasgow SECC July 21

Newcastle Arena July 22

Birmingham NEC July 24 (won't confirm anything which isn't on their site)

Nottingham Arena July 25 (confirmed)

Cardiff Arena July 27

Bournemouth Arena July 28

Wembley Arena July 30 (automated thing similar to manchester, emailed them regarding the gig)

someone else can call the other places.

i suggest people try phoning some of the other venues.

Somebody phone the M.E.N Arena!!

the MEN doesn't have it's own public telephone number, it connects through to ticketmaster who know fuck all about the date. i've sent an email to the MEN arena regarding it though.

Edited by snakepit_uk

Manchester Arena July 18 (phoned, but it went to ticketmaster who know fuck all, emailed them regarding the gig)

Sheffield Arena July 19 (said they do not have a booking on this date)

Glasgow SECC July 21

Newcastle Arena July 22

Birmingham NEC July 24 (won't confirm anything which isn't on their site)

Nottingham Arena July 25 (confirmed)

Cardiff Arena July 27

Bournemouth Arena July 28

Wembley Arena July 30 (automated thing similar to manchester, emailed them regarding the gig)

someone else can call the other places.

i suggest people try phoning some of the other venues.

Somebody phone the M.E.N Arena!!

the MEN doesn't have it's own public telephone number, it connects through to ticketmaster who know fuck all about the date. i've sent an email to the MEN arena regarding it though.

I've emailed SECC Glasgow, mentioned it before in this thread!

Monty

When you phone these places you are talking to staff who are just employed to answer the phones yeah? Not important managers or directors or anything.

If meaningless (to the companies) minimum wage staff knew about these dates don't you think they would be on the internet already? I know for a fact that if anyone I know worked at a big arena and heard about GnR playing they would tell me straight away. Unless they are contracted to secrecy, in which case they are not going to tell you in a phone call anyway!

It'd be cool if this were true, but apparently Clear Channel (the promoters) have some weird rule whereby if ou play download you can't do your own headline tour.

Plus these dates are far too near to sell well with zero promo, zero releases etc.

Would be cool though.