GNR SNL Rumor

Dolamite

From USA Today PopCandy mailbag by Whitney Matheson:

Have you heard any gossip about the SNL musical guest on May 13? I heard a rumor that Guns N' Roses might play since they'll be in town! -- Ashley in NYC

That was the first I'd heard of that rumor -- and a spokesman for SNL told me it was the first time he'd heard it, too. "It's a good rumor, though." he said. Dang.

Source: USA Today Pop Candy

Edited by Dolamite

:fuckyou:

Paul Simon is playing on the 13th.

yep, that's what appears in the schedule for the 13th in my cable box...although....look at this, could mean nothing though :rolleyes: ...

dscf00067kc.jpg

dscf00055cg.jpg

dscf00029gt.jpg

I took them out of my DVR from last night's show.

Kannon.

Wasn't this "rumor" just one of the posters here taking a shot in the dark based on the open date the band has that night??

That was me.

I want it to happen, and though the musical guests are booked well in advance, consider this: Paul Simon has been the musical guest before, but he has also hosted numerous times. Maybe this is a hosting gig only, and he's not the musical guest. We'll see.

Wasn't this "rumor" just one of the posters here taking a shot in the dark based on the open date the band has that night??

That was me.

I want it to happen, and though the musical guests are booked well in advance, consider this: Paul Simon has been the musical guest before, but he has also hosted numerous times. Maybe this is a hosting gig only, and he's not the musical guest. We'll see.

I smell a new rumour;)

From USA Today PopCandy mailbag by Whitney Matheson:

Have you heard any gossip about the SNL musical guest on May 13? I heard a rumor that Guns N' Roses might play since they'll be in town! -- Ashley in NYC

That was the first I'd heard of that rumor -- and a spokesman for SNL told me it was the first time he'd heard it, too. "It's a good rumor, though." he said. Dang.

Source: USA Today Pop Candy

Oh thank god!!! Ashley from NYC said it, so it must be true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!