Does GNR really need a third Guitarist

PANDAxMoNuiM

AHHHH how many times have threads like this thread appeared since Feb!!!!,

Same answer I always give, no they dont need a third guiitarist,

But It is kinda cool to have one for some songs (eg. Rocket Queen) Live, but not essential

I hope its Buckedhead or Traci Guns!

Could be Paul Tobias, Dave Navarro or maybe Brian May as a tour guitarist. since hes off tour and playin on som CD tracks thats possible...

Hope Adler will be behind the drums if Brain is gone!

VIVA LA ADLER!

Wrong, as of now the only confirmed members of the band are:

Axl Rose

Richard Fortus ('Are you in GNR? - Most certainly' is still on his website, even though tour is gone)

Dizzy Reed (He has spoken about having to pass on Starfuckers gigs to play with GNR)

Has anyone even considered the outside chance that Izzy Stradlin could be the third guitarist? Axl said he spoke to him in January, they are probably on good terms. Things have changed, maybe Izzy will be up for rejoining Guns. He done it before, why can't he do it again?

Axl said in 2002 that Fortus had been recording lead and rythym parts for songs on the album. Why can't Fortus or Finck be the lead guitarist?

Only rumour but Ive heard Britney Spears has taken some guitar lessons...

Well Iam not gonna speculate but who knowes :drevil:

:rofl-lol:

Tracii Guns would ROCK....

LA Guns are quite good...

As of this moment, Guns N' Roses are missing that born leader, that person who can stand out and when people think of GNR, they think, oh yeah Slash, or oh yeah Buckethead. Right now, theres a emptiness, and say all you want, if you think Richard and Robin can handle not only all of the old catalog, but the newer songs, then you would be wrong.

Yes, if the other two spots are filled by Richard and Finck, then another will be necessary.

if you think Richard and Robin can handle not only all of the old catalog, but the newer songs, then you would be wrong.

Fortus and finck are underrated! you see the things is, people aren't willing to give them a chance, wait till you see them in 10 days...but I think they will prove to people like you that your the ones that are wrong.

if you think Richard and Robin can handle not only all of the old catalog, but the newer songs, then you would be wrong.

Fortus and finck are underrated! you see the things is, people aren't willing to give them a chance, wait till you see them in 10 days...but I think they will prove to people like you that your the ones that are wrong.

Just wait till you hear one of them do the Nightrain solo and then compare it's shitness to Bucket's absolutley magnificent Nightrain solo.

They already proved themselves to be pretty mediocre during 02. Nothing will change... they're still mediocre.

The third guitarist is needed to give added texture and layers to the songs. Listen and compare the old and new stuff. The old stuff was kind of patchy, while the new stuff has a contineous wall of sound. Axl knows what he is doing, there wouldnt be a third if it wasnt needed...

Just wait till you hear one of them do the Nightrain solo and then compare it's shitness to Bucket's absolutley magnificent Nightrain solo.

They already proved themselves to be pretty mediocre during 02. Nothing will change... they're still mediocre.

Bucket's Nightrain solo was amazing, we cant expect it to sound like that but we'll see what happens at the NY shows.

Has anyone even considered the outside chance that Izzy Stradlin could be the third guitarist? Axl said he spoke to him in January, they are probably on good terms. Things have changed, maybe Izzy will be up for rejoining Guns. He done it before, why can't he do it again?

Axl said in 2002 that Fortus had been recording lead and rythym parts for songs on the album. Why can't Fortus or Finck be the lead guitarist?

I could have sworn i read that izzy said he would never play with a lead guitarist again.

As of this moment, Guns N' Roses are missing that born leader, that person who can stand out and when people think of GNR, they think, oh yeah Slash, or oh yeah Buckethead. Right now, theres a emptiness, and say all you want, if you think Richard and Robin can handle not only all of the old catalog, but the newer songs, then you would be wrong.

Yes, if the other two spots are filled by Richard and Finck, then another will be necessary.

Finck got his dick sucked by marylin manson.