"I don't know." says Tommy Stinson

Carne_asaDA

It was a good interview if you are a Mats fan, but it really didn't answer any GnR questions. The only interesting thing was the last Q&A.

LOL.........and Rome was pissed!!! :rofl-lol:

i like this rome guy!.

SORRY FRIEND MR.RICHARD FORTUS DIDN´T CONCERT WITH GUNS N ROSES,BECAUSE RICHARD HAVE CONCERT WITH NENA AND SO MANY HONEYS....LOOK AT THE OFFICIAL FORTUS SITES AND HIS TOUR

these guys would make great politicians

they are contractually obligated to zip it. More than likely if they leak information they could be penalized financially or give up their royalties on the new album sales(if the AXl and Friends record ever actually goes on sale). So, it is not their fault because they have a chicken-shit boss who is scared to committ to anything in fear that this record could bomb.

If CD sucks Axl Rose will forever be remembered as the clucker who wasted 14 MILLION dollars on a record that not only sucks hard, but was a commercial failure. Micahel Jackson did this with Dangerous. Often times artists wil try to overproduce because the songs are not up to par creating an even worse disaster...don't kid yourself, if this album was super-duper great it would have already been released.

Axl does not have confidence in this album...anyone remember "Oh My God". That was a piece of shit, and most fans hated it.

He probably cant say anything......... and before these people go in for interviews agreements have to be signed, about what can and cannot be asked etc. Its not his fault, its probably just the nature of his contract with Axl that restricts him from saying anything!

We will all find out in 8 days

Jonx

Thats what i was thinking, Axl probably signed them to very strict terms.