Axl Says "Fall" Release For CD.

madison

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But... all you guys and chicks still believing in this liar?... he's only liying... AGAIN... his word costs nothing... just wants you fan(atic)s to be on tenterhooks... as he has been doing for 13 years... God... stop wanking... can't you see he has broke his word many many times in the past?... and now you trust when he say the cd will be in stores in 'fall or late fall'... fuck... I wouln't put my life in his hands, that's for sure...

woooooooo, i'm so fucking drunk, about to go to a party wooooo, great fucking news axe man~ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!, hey i just bought a surround sound system, i have guns PUMPEd !!!!!! THE COPS TOLD ME TO TURN IT DOWN, I SAID YEAH OK, THEY LEFT, IT;S BACK UP!!! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

PArty on gnr nation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>/.

hey CarlosEC r u a axl hater

No way Jose... in fact I'm going to the show in Madrid BECAUSE of Axl... (I think HE is Guns N'Roses)... but I'm not part of the herd that every time Axl opens his mouth believe every thing he say and start wanking... but... what then?... the he break his word, say any other thing, and the herd trusts him again... ang the story begins again, and again, and again... (and that way, 14 years of 'agains'). I have learned to don't trust this guy.

Edited by CarlosEC

But... all you guys and chicks still believing in this liar?... he's only liying... AGAIN... his word costs nothing... just wants you fan(atic)s to be on tenterhooks... as he has been doing for 13 years... God... stop wanking... can't you see he has broke his word many many times in the past?... and now you trust when he say the cd will be in stores in 'fall or late fall'... fuck... I wouln't put my life in his hands, that's for sure...

You will be proven wrong you fuckin' dildo box. At times like these; the last thing us GN'R fans need is your antagonistic, pessimistic presence.

Edited by IndiannaRose

holy shit i did not know they had y2j on the eddie trunk show

Thought Y2J hated axl or had at least gave him loads of hassle over CD :question:

well y2j was on the air when axl was on the phone

You will be proven wrong you fuckin' dildo box. At times like these; the last thing us GN'R fans need is your antagonistic, pessimistic presence.

Hummm... cool... you look down on me just because I don't think the same way as you?... hummm... cool... I'm leaving this forum... don't wanna be in a place where if you don't think the same way the people there you are just a... 'fucking dildo box'.

Keep wanking with his words... and don't forget to insult and reject every people thinking in different way than you.

G'bye, it was a good time here.

Edited by CarlosEC

Hummm... cool... you look down on me just because I don't think the same way as you?... hummm... cool... I'm leaving this forum... don't wanna be in a place where if you don't think the same way the people there you are just a... 'fucking dildo box'.

Keep wanking with his words... and don't forget to insult and reject every people thinking in different way than you.

G'bye, it was a good time here.

HAHA!! Good bye dildo box :xmasssanta:

This is the best news i've heard in a very very long time and i'm very intrigued to know who the new member is going to be. Thanks again Axl you have made my year let alone my day and it's not the first time rock3