Axl Says "Fall" Release For CD.

madison

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wub::wub::wub: .....and that sounded like Slash on guitar :xmasssanta: ...Fall!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

Kannon.

For the love of GOD......Let it go.

It sounded like slash becouse slash wrote the fucking guitar to nightrain.

There will be no reunion at this point.

:wub::wub::wub: .....and that sounded like Slash on guitar :xmasssanta: ...Fall!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

Kannon.

For the love of GOD......Let it go.

It sounded like slash becouse slash wrote the fucking guitar to nightrain.

There will be no reunion at this point.

Yeah really, stop making comments about Slash.

Criticizing those that actually want them to accomplish something (anything really) before saying their great is even more foolish.

Who are you trying to fool? You don't want Axl and the new band to accomplish anything. You just want to see them fail miserably. One just needs to read a couple of your posts to get that, so stop lying.

Really? Please quote my post where I say I hope Axl fails miserably. Be sure to mention what thread it's in, as well as the page number so that you don't just quote me, then change the text.

You'll have as much success as you will trying to find a band that lost all it's members except one, didn't release an album for 13+ years and became successful as a new band. Good luck.

I bet he gets the new guitarist to re-record buckets shit and it delays the album. I'm shocked that they would tour again without having the album details finalized. I don't want to be negative, but I wish he had the album ready to go. As long as he plays a bunch of new songs at the show next Friday i'll be happy.

This all sounds very familiar...wonder when I heard it before. Anyway...

Either the 3rd guitarist will not be on CD, or CD will not be out this fall. Simple math. So depending on when CD is released, it may not matter who the 3rd guitarist is. I would suspect you will hear new music this year, but it won't be on a CD unless it's a live bootleg or a song on a soundtrack.

Reality sucks sometimes...I know because I have to live through the reality of whatever band this is until Axl comes to his senses, which doesn't seem likely with his history. :sleeper:

This band is Guns N' Roses and its not going away :shades:

That depends on if and when CD is released and how well/poor it does. You don't control their destiny any more than I do, so stop making a fool out of yourself. NuGnR isn't promised anything other than initial album sales from people like you and me that want to see if it's any good. People like me will listen objectively, people like you will masterbate to it. Since there are far fewer A_Ds (thank God) in the world, CDs success (or lack thereof) will be determined by the general public, who's music tastes have gone way past Axl's late 90s trend setting.

Watch and learn. :book:

Is that the same general public who gets off on bands like Simple Plan and all the other pop/punk garbage out there today? Gone way past? More like dumbing down.

I do agree with your point though. And I think people were a bit hard on that Carlos dude. All he was saying is that Axl hasn't always come through in the past, so we shouldn't just assume he will now. That's pretty reasonable, especially considering the comments here that he didn't sound very convincing in the interview (I haven't heard it yet). I bet Axl isn't even 100% sure the exact date the album is coming out. And without an exact date nobody should take anything for granted.

But overall, of course this is just more positive news. We've gotten good news upon good news for months now, and clear indications that things are moving towards a release and a tour to support that release.

Sure, overall, it's good news. But it's news we've had before, and look where that got you. If/when CD comes out, lets see how good it really is. All the people here claiming it is great have no idea how good it is or isn't. Supporting your favorite band is great, supporting a band that in it's current form has done nothing and overall has done nothing for 13 years or so is simply foolish. Criticizing those that actually want them to accomplish something (anything really) before saying they're great is even more foolish.

Let CD be released, listen to it, THEN make a decision as to whether Axl still has it or not. Based off of the VMAs and recent live performances, it looks like he doesn't have the voice anymore, but he's never been a great singer live...he's always been a great frontman though. His studio voice has always been superb...maybe CD will be great.

The simple fact is that none of us know for sure, and the people like A_D that claim they do know only prove how ignorant they are. ...

This is one thing I disagree with you on. We have heard a bunch of songs that will likely be on the album. About nine songs or so. With the exception of a few of them, they range from very good to amazing, IMO. So I don't think it's much of a stretch to assume the album will be of similar quality. Even if some of these songs do not make the album, we can see the level of quality at which Axl and the band is capable of reaching. The bottom line...Axl's still got it.

As for hearing all this news before, you're right of course. But it's better to be going through it than not (like in 2004 and most of 2005). And the fact is, the news has never been as solid as it is now. People like to point to 2002. But Axl said it wasn't happening 'soon'. The comment in 2004 after BH left, about having a release date in a few months. Okay, but that was one statement. It wasn't this buzz of activity that we have now. So there are important differences to what's happening now and the false starts that happened in the past.

i was thinking that after 13 years would Axl really just drop the real release date on a random interview when he knows we're all waiting and emailing the fuck out of merck?

its very possible its true but i imagined him making a big specticle about it

Finally our big boy is back!!!

Nice to see the truth from Axl's mouth after tons os rumors in the last 3 years!

Well,fuck the rumors,GNR is back and they will be at the top again!

This is way off topic, but your sig pic of axl n noel looks well fake. The lighting levels between axl and noel are totally different.... :question:

For those who listened to the Eddie Trunk show this evening, Axl told Eddie on the show that he expects CD to be released this "Sometime this Fall or late Fall" -- and then said "It will be out this year." He was a bit hesitant about answering -- but at least he said it.

Your thoughts?

Excellent news. Awesome.

!!!

So much news on here lately! rock3

I didn't hear the Eddie Trunk interview...does someone have an mp3 format link?? Yousendit doesn't work for me <_<

I'm so excited!! He sounds pretty positive that we will have it in our little grimy paws before the end of the year :)

When exactly is 'fall'??

not all of the world lives in the USA.

Huh, I thought it's common knowledge. :huh:

I've known that word way before I started studying English.

so have i

because of american tv

it is not common knowledge however

some people live outside of the glass eyed monsters realm

lucky for them

Edited by Mr Estranged