Respect for the Band

Axls_Disillusion

"You guys"? Who's "you guys"?

I'm not a blind fan and I'm not in the Axl's Disillusion Club, I just think when someone is mistaken they should be corrected. No?

First time for everything. :shades:

If that's what it says, it's an embarrassment to the fans of the Original Band. They will have to delete 3/4 of the members at that rate.

3 out of 4 members may prefer the old lineup to the new (probably more like 5/6, i know this). but thats not what I am talking about. Most of them are at least respectful of the band and its members. Its really a very small but very vocal minority of posters here who disrespect the band on a day to day basis. and you sir are among the most vocal out of the 3 or 4 people i'm talking about.

Show me a disrespectful post towards the NuGnR you love. Please. You are BY FAR the most vocal Axl ass kisser. SO what's your point. Respect is earned, not just handed out. As soon as they do something, I will decide if I respect them or not...I don't think that's a crazy idea.

Edited by hartjh14

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"You guys"? Who's "you guys"?

I'm not a blind fan and I'm not in the Axl's Disillusion Club, I just think when someone is mistaken they should be corrected. No?

First time for everything. :shades:

If that's what it says, it's an embarrassment to the fans of the Original Band. They will have to delete 3/4 of the members at that rate.

3 out of 4 members may prefer the old lineup to the new (probably more like 5/6, i know this). but thats not what I am talking about. Most of them are at least respectful of the band and its members. Its really a very small but very vocal minority of posters here who disrespect the band on a day to day basis. and you sir are among the most vocal out of the 3 or 4 people i'm talking about.

Then why do you disrespect the OLD band, which you do constantly. When you give Slash and the guys their due, then I could take you more seriously. I talk to a lot of people who are fans of the new version of Guns, but most luckily aren't completely delusional like you seem to be.

Then why do you disrespect the OLD band, which you do constantly. When you give Slash and the guys their due, then I could take you more seriously. I talk to a lot of people who are fans of the new version of Guns, but most luckily aren't completely delusional like you seem to be.

I don't disrespect the old band, I love the old band. And I dont care how seriously you take me. You think I give a fuck what 'luvaxl4ever' thinks of me?

A_D, I'm baffled as to why Revosokken is allowed in the VR section, check out his most recent attempt at humour. The rift between Slashites and Axlites is huge. I'm a Slashite 'cos it was him that made me listen to Gn'R, but I ain't gonna insult people for liking the old band or anything cos it's a matter of opinion. I hope Axl does well with Chinese Democracy, but I also don't want him to, if only to wipe the smirk off all the people who worship him like a god and put down those who don't.

A_D, I'm baffled as to why Revosokken is allowed in the VR section, check out his most recent attempt at humour. The rift between Slashites and Axlites is huge. I'm a Slashite 'cos it was him that made me listen to Gn'R, but I ain't gonna insult people for liking the old band or anything cos it's a matter of opinion. I hope Axl does well with Chinese Democracy, but I also don't want him to, if only to wipe the smirk off all the people who worship him like a god and put down those who don't.

Fuck Axlites and Slashites. I for one am a GNRite.

If what you are saying is true about Revosokken, then yea he shouldn't be allowed in the VR section. I really wouldn't know, because I barely go there.

And if you want GNR to fail just because it would upset someone who is bugging you on an internet forum, then ya its time to turn the computer off. :rolleyes: I could care less how much success VR has. And if they fail, I'm not going to think.. "WOO HOO!! MOREBLACK IS GOING TO BE CRUSHED!!!!" ;)

If what you are saying is true about Revosokken, then yea he shouldn't be allowed in the VR section. I really wouldn't know, because I barely go there.

And if you want GNR to fail just because it would upset someone who is bugging you on an internet forum, then ya its time to turn the computer off. :rolleyes: I could care less how much success VR has. And if they fail, I'm not going to think.. "WOO HOO!! MOREBLACK IS GOING TO BE CRUSHED!!!!" ;)

Yeah, I get what you're saying, and as I said, I want Axl both to succeed and to fail, for different reasons. I haven't heard much from the leaks, but I'll but CD if it ever comes out and make my mind up on this whole situation then, I just wish more people would do that rather than following Axl blindly and going totally off the rails at everyone else.

Hmm, you sure seem like an Axlite to me.

But what I put in bold describes you much better. Youve made yet another crybaby thread about how mean sceptics are. Aw fuck it, read my post on the first page.

Yeah, I get what you're saying, and as I said, I want Axl both to succeed and to fail, for different reasons. I haven't heard much from the leaks, but I'll but CD if it ever comes out and make my mind up on this whole situation then, I just wish more people would do that rather than following Axl blindly and going totally off the rails at everyone else.

That is exactly how I feel, well put.

Edited by sweetness

Hmm, you sure seem like an Axlite to me.

But what I put in bold describes you much better. Youve made yet another crybaby thread about how mean sceptics are. Aw fuck it, read my post on the first page.

That is exactly how I feel, well put.

you took what I said completely out of context. you always do that. heres an idea, try having a debate with me after you turn 16 :)

Why would any of you actually want Chinese Democracy to fail? You all do realize Axl was a major part of that old band you all love so very much.... right? Be stuck in the past all you want, but go do it on metal sludge or something where its cool to hate on GNR. This is a GNR board and GNR is the band listed in my sig.

I'd want CD to fail if only to prove that Axl can do wrong, something which a lot of people here can't seem to accept. It's a bit immature I know, but I'd like Axl to get somewhere with the album too, if only for helping in making the original Guns something we all love so much.

It's gonna be fun when CD comes out and all you guys who bitch about the new band will be saying how you loved them so much from the start. :laugh:

What do you consider the start? I'm still waiting for them to do something sucessfully from start to finsh...

I don't disrespect the old band, I love the old band. And I dont care how seriously you take me. You think I give a fuck what 'luvaxl4ever' thinks of me?

But its not just me. The majority of people here don't take you seriously.....even those that share your views.

Edited by luvaxl4ever

But its not just me. The majority of people here don't take you seriously.....even those that share your views.

I really don't care who takes me seriously. :sleeper:

you obviously care somewhat about my posts because you follow me around this board almost as much as harthj14.

It's gonna be fun when CD comes out and all you guys who bitch about the new band will be saying how you loved them so much from the start. :laugh:

yep. the leaks converted some of Axl's strongest skeptics :book: Its going to be like that times 10.

What else do you expect? I want Chinese Democracy to come out so I can respect this band for its music and not the fact that Axl Rose is the lead singer. But I havent heard anything too mindblowing from the leaks or bootlegs. Im sure Chinese Democracy will be the straw to break this camal's back.

you took what I said completely out of context. you always do that. heres an idea, try having a debate with me after you turn 16

When do I take what you say out of context? I guess I need to be more descriptive in my posting, but when I do that nobody reads it :fuckyou:

Why would any of you actually want Chinese Democracy to fail? You all do realize Axl was a major part of that old band you all love so very much.... right? Be stuck in the past all you want, but go do it on metal sludge or something where its cool to hate on GNR. This is a GNR board and GNR is the band listed in my sig.

:rolleyes:

What dont you understand about ANYTHING we say about all of this? Its all "I dont understand why these people post on a GNR forum when they hate GNR" or "My ticket says GNR" from you. I dont know if anybody will get through to you, because you just use the same arguments over and over again. Thats a tired argument for you.

Edited by sweetness

you obviously care somewhat about my posts because you follow me around this board almost as much as harthj14.

I just tend to reply to the senseless posts, that's why it looks like I follow you around so much. :book:

Dude, it's a forum. There's just so many threads people can go to, and you're in just about every one of them. Following you around?! Don't flatter yourself. :lol:

Not because I take you seriously, but because your posts always make me laugh! I just love stupid humor, and you give me lots of it. (although I'm sure that's unintentional on your part, which makes it even better :) )

From the start of what? :huh:

When CD comes out, that WILL BE the start of this band.

So RIR III was nothing?

And the rest of the tour that was actually commerically successful (made over $6Mil), and entertaining for Gn'R fans?

Dude, it's a forum. There's just so many threads people can go to, and you're in just about every one of them. Following you around?! Don't flatter yourself. :lol:

everytime i make a post the woman responds.

for the most part I only post in this section, the original GNr section, and every now and then I'll say something in anything goes. Theres plenty of threads i'm not in.