Official 3rd Guitarist Guessing Thread

zrose27

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a pic of Brian Kehoe Kehoe_12_28_600.jpg

looks countray!

if you look at his stuff he plasys hard rock/metal....hes played with alice in chains and a bunch more hard rock bands. he does look country tho, but he isnti've tried to findhis stuff to see if he shreds, so if anyone can find his songs, upload please!!

Here is a pic of Brian Kehoe Kehoe_12_28_600.jpg

looks countray!

if you look at his stuff he plasys hard rock/metal....hes played with alice in chains and a bunch more hard rock bands. he does look country tho, but he isnti've tried to findhis stuff to see if he shreds, so if anyone can find his songs, upload please!!

Here's a link to some of his work streaming mp3's

Bit wierd very Primus/Alice in Chains/Hillbilly wierd

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/kehoenation

I dont think he is because in the clip of the interview when he was still on his phone the band was playing so i dont think that would work and besides Axl like to put on a show for the fans thats why he runs everywhere and playing guitar wouldnt be that smart of an idea

i dont thinks it axl, but maybe if he quit running around so much he would sound better

Serious, if you practice these songs for 13years... you can play them :rofl-lol:

That made me think

"It's been 13 years of practice

It's been 13 years of play'n,

It's been 13 years that I've played this song,

And it's starting to get old"

:ph34r:

Serious, if you practice these songs for 13years... you can play them :rofl-lol:

That made me think

"It's been 13 years of practice

It's been 13 years of play'n,

It's been 13 years that I've played this song,

And it's starting to get old"

:ph34r:

thats pretty funny

(imagines stradlin on vocals, then walking off stage, axl had been playing guitar and singing along and then breaks into an electric and hard rock version of dead horse)