Official 3rd Guitarist Guessing Thread

zrose27

i hope the new guy is slash, but with a bucket over his head the whole time, so no one knows its slash. then he whips off the bucket to smoke a marb red and everyone goes crazy, meanwhile buckethead looks on in shame as he is now the janitor of the residence

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Axl is the 3rd guitar player. I mean we saw him play guitar during Madagascar at RIR 3 and I believe he said something about learning to play guitar in an interview awhile ago. This might be a crazy guess or whatever but it's just an idea. Sorry if someone has brought this up before but I don't spend too much time in the Discussion & News section.

now theres an original thought,

he could just play dead horse again and again and again......... :krider:

Well it's been years since Dead Horse. He has had all these years to work on his quitar skills. Hey you never know...

/

get it? lol :lol:

a capital I which is falling down? :question:

ah common Herr spoon, its not that hard :xmasssanta: GNR's 3rd guitarist is / !!

ha

Edited by Ken

Nah it won't be. Would be a good joke. But hope not. :P

I don't think so either but it's just an entertaining thought. I wouldn't want it to be him anyways because if he's playing guitar he can't dance and run around and stuff.

I always thought about this...

although I didn't imagine him playing guitar properlly for the band, but I reckon that if he practised enough in all those years...he could've become as good as Slash was when guns started...

but then again, he's suited more for singing and piano...

Didn't someone (maybe slash) say that he was getting pretty good towards the end??

Well we might see him again at some point. I still dont know why he said the new guitarist "is nothing to do with paul [Tobais 94-01]"