Official 3rd Guitarist Guessing Thread

zrose27

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think about it.. Brian May the legendary Queen guitarist.. In Guns N' Roses.. Just ain't happening, I'm telling you that

Yea, Brian May, is soo not the new guitarist. This thread should be closed.

Guest siliconmessiah

Seriously, theres 3 days until we find out, lets just wait and stop startin threads about every possibility that anyone thinks of.

Grimo.

werll said

Well if it´s now John 5, then, GNFR.COM knows someting (or is official)....

The first voice said:

"Oh, talking metal, you were so right..."

Axl can play the guitar but not like a lead guitarist should in gn'r.... and an audition is a trial... so you dont know who the new lead guitarist is, you just assume.

Trust me on this one dude; its gonna be Dave Mustaine!!!

I hope to god that it's not. The only person in the whole music world whose ego can rival Axl's is Dave Mustaine. As great a musician as he is, Dave Mustaine is a bitch.

Guest siliconmessiah

What exactly makes this thread official?

The fact that Santana has posted in it. B)

Haha, the first real laugh of the day! Thank you! :xmassrudolph:

It seems like every guitarist who auditioned for GNR (and even a few who didn't!) make sure to let everyone know it. The only one who hasn't said anything about his GNR audition publically is this Brian Kehoe guy. Once again, there's the whole Les Claypool connection (like Brain and Bucket), so maybe it is him.

Still wish it was D.J. Ashba though.

Not exactly a guess but a wish... I would like Paul Gilbert to be the 3rd guitarist,

has both a good sense of melody and the superspeed (and being that he was Bucket's teacher at one point and all...). It won't be him, but it ain't gonna be Mustaine or 5 either, so...