~ Ladies And Gentlemen Let's Welcome Guns N' Roses ~

gunsguy

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I´m just here to wish you all a great concert!!! Unfortunatly i'm not going to see the concert tonight :( , i have to wait a couple of weeks for the rock in rio, here in Portugal!!! But... i'm so excited and nervous!!! I've been waitting for this day for 14 years... yeah... like the song!!!! I'm so happy... for Guns n' Roses... for me... and for you all!!! Have the best fun ever!!!! And tell us everything, please!!!!

Love you!!!!!

It's unfortunate but I'm gonna have to tell you to "shut the hell up"!

You already made this topic. You haven't been waiting 14 years either.

Fourteen years ago you didn't sit down and say to yourself, "I can't wait until May 12th, 2006 becasue I predict Guns N' Roses are going to make a comeback show in NYC"!

So please. Shut the hell up already.

Love you, toooo!!! :wub::wub:

*cough*fag*cough*

Fourteen years ago you didn't sit down and say to yourself, "I can't wait until May 12th, 2006 becasue I predict Guns N' Roses are going to make a comeback show in NYC"!

*cough*fag*cough*

back off man stop being a fuckhead he might mean that he hasnt had a chance till this date so he might have waited 14 years for this day to come so stfu n back off

im happy for you dude! have a good time! and that goes to all the other lucky people going to the show too! keep on rockin

*cough*fag*cough*

it's a girl you fucking idiot, and she was only expressing her sentiments, what is wrong with your stupid self? fuck you. :fuckyou:

lafayette, i'm glad you're excited, we are too! this night is goin down in gnr history as one of the best for sure! :shades: have fun at rock in rio, girl! :)

Edited by Speed Stone

*cough*fag*cough*

back off man stop being a fuckhead he might mean that he hasnt had a chance till this date so he might have waited 14 years for this day to come so stfu n back off

im happy for you dude! have a good time! and that goes to all the other lucky people going to the show too! keep on rockin

I understand he's a die-hard international fan but he made this post earlier.

I can name better nights. The best night I had was at the start of February. I was drunk and surrounded by friends. No rock concert, no matter how great, could be better than the feeling I had that night.

oh, its a she.

I'm sure she's real nice too.

But my point is- you don't post something twice.

"TONIGHT IS A GREAT NIGHT"

of course. I heard her last time.

All these "Leave her alone fuckhead" posts are stupid.

I didn't know this was a sympathy thread.

I hope she enjoys Rock in Rio.

I've waited a long fucking time for this weekend to arrive. Finally the King of Kings(Axl not Triple H) goes back on his thrown. Tonight is gonna rock. Not sure how much I want to know about it though. I want Monday to be as fresh as possible. Fuck this is awesome. Even here in Calgary theres' this electricity in the air. o.k. well maybe it's justa feeling that myself and a hand full of others feel but you can still feel it. Either way(disater or success) this is history in the making.

GUNS N' ROSES!!!! GUNS N' ROSES!!!! GUNS N' ROSES!!! GUNS N' ROSES!!!! GUNS N' ROSES!!!! GUNS N' ROSES!!!! GUNS N' ROSES!!!! GUNS N' ROSES!!!! GUNS N' ROSES!!!! GUNS N' ROSES!!!! GUNS N' ROSES!!!! GUNS N' ROSES!!!! GUNS N' ROSES!!!! GUNS N' ROSES!!!!

Edited by Hallucination