~ Ladies And Gentlemen Let's Welcome Guns N' Roses ~

gunsguy

Any GnR rituals to pass the time till tomorrow?

Shoot up like Stevie.

You going to the concert, Alex? Just wondering since you're one of the biggest GN'R fans I know of.

I am not going but am hoping some type of bootleg will be posted within an hour after the show (audio), and hopefully video by sometime the following week.

Not these ones. I'm planin' on the Minneapolis show if/when they announce the North American leg. I'm pretty sure that Minneapolis will surface as soon as it can be transfered from the tape. ;)

Also, I'll have a few joints with me...

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if anyone has staked out the Hammerstein yet....any band member sightings?

There's a possibility of a evening jam or sound check at the venue...if they got the gear in today.

Anybody heard or seen anything?

wasnt there a thread like this like last week

I am still shocked to find out how many guys here cannot recognize real Rock N Roll Bands, Avril Lavigne, Ashely Simpson are getting this thread heading. I know that I did not waste 3 years of my life being the Official Moderator to their Fan Clubs for Nothing!

Hahahaha .... :drevil:

But yes, we already had this thread one too many times.

I like the Band, thats all. I try not to be those annoying 'kids' (No, it isnt an insult to anyone here at all) who revolve around one band. I guess because one has to mature to really take the aspect of the Music that is really out there. But none the less, I guess if you are really into a band its good just as long you dont kill it. Thats all I have to say.

We've had way too many of these threads.

GN'R arent' the last great rock band. There's Red Hot Chili Peppers, Aerosmith, Rolling Stones, Buckcherry, Avenged Sevenfold, Iron Maiden etc.

GN'R are my favorite band though, don't get that wrong.

:fuckyou: Red Hot Chillipeppers? :fuckyou:

Theyr making music they use in playstations games. Fuck that band, theyr suck big time.

Red Hot Chillipeppers can fuck off with their punk music. :fuckyou:

N THEIR NOT A ROCK BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Sjakalen

:fuckyou: Red Hot Chillipeppers? :fuckyou:

Theyr making music they use in playstations games. Fuck that band, theyr suck big time.

Red Hot Chillipeppers can fuck off with their punk music. :fuckyou:

N THEIR NOT A ROCK BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First: Learn how to type.

Second: The Chili Peppers are a great band, they have released punk, metal, rock, and funk songs and they are diverse and have a great stage show. You seem to think that "Rock" music in general involves ONLY bluesy riffing and heavy metal. It is not so. Rock is a very general category, next thing you know, you'll be telling me The Eagles aren't a rock band.

Theyr making music they use in playstations games.

How is it different from some guy that took the name of the band and hasnt released an album in more than ten years but he let some video game title use one of their singles (which he wanted to re-record for other reasons), than he later added his voice to a character?

Oooooooooooooooooook.

Since GNR there hasn't been one Rock and Roll band to take the world by storm. Sure there have been great bands and many who rivalled their success in the late 80's and early 90's, but weren't the only band that everybody in the world was talking about. That's why GNR is the last great Rock and Roll band.

fuckin lucky yankees...

when i become a millionaire, (only a matter of time now), im going to move australia next to california so we can get cool shit happening to us...we get overlooked so many times jus coz they cant be assed to come n visit...

enjoy it ya bastards...