~ Ladies And Gentlemen Let's Welcome Guns N' Roses ~

gunsguy

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The eyes of the entertainment world are focused solely on this upcoming Hammerstein invasion.

Love them,hate them,despise them,worship them...everyone,I mean everyone will be looking for feedback on how these shows go down.There is no bigger story in rock and roll at the moment than these four N.Y.C. shows.

It's your moment to shine AXL,and for the rest of the guys...it's your chance to prove you are living breathing functioning BAND!

To the rabid die hard fans who are hauling their collective asses to N.Y.C. from around the world (even as you read this...some of the fans are already on the move),you are about to take part in rock and roll history.

Whatever unfolds in the next several days,good,bad,positive or negative...these shows will be remembered.

And YOU will have the good fortune of being able to say..."hey man,I was there!".

GnR...your fans are on fire,standing in a puddle of whisky waiting for the live wire of rock and roll to drop.

BRING IT!

Welcome back GUYS !!!! Time for the fans to get their A$$ kicked the right way again !!!!! It has been a while, but AXL is always worth the wait.

AXL don't forget to come to Detroit !!!

GN'F'NR RULE!!!! rock3

Thanks,

Rainman

PS--PLEASE GET Avenged Sevenfold for an opening act in the States !!!!!!

Guest Sweet_Emotion

GUNS N' ROSES HERE I COME... 9TH JUNE ROLL ON THROUGH

COS JUST LIKE A ROLLING STONE... YOU'RE BRINGIN IT ALL BACK HOME!!! (Plagerised btw! :) )