~ Ladies And Gentlemen Let's Welcome Guns N' Roses ~

gunsguy

fuckin lucky yankees...

when i become a millionaire, (only a matter of time now), im going to move australia next to california so we can get cool shit happening to us...we get overlooked so many times jus coz they cant be assed to come n visit...

enjoy it ya bastards...

i feel your pain!, there are so many aussies on this board it's not funny! we need a tour!.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never thought of it really as a historic day,but, it really is! I can picture this being on a vh1 countdown in like mabye 5 or 10 years.."Top 20 Combacks in Rock N' Roll History; Guns N' Roses #1"....because we all know GN'R will be on top of the world after they get this thing started up again :)

Welcome back to the boys!

Hope everyone going to either one or all of these shows has a fantastic time, and remember to RAISE THE FUCKING ROOF OF THAT PLACE! B)

UK SUBS.

yeah make them welcome who ever it is. i cant wait to see if we get boots from this

Its not the 12th in New York yet...as Im on the same time zone as them...

Its still another 12 hours til the 12th...and another 24 hours or so until the show starts...thats if you count how it says it starts at 7:30pm

J.Walker

USA time??

wouldn't it be funny if axl wanted to ruin anybody's potential bootlegs, and he just kept farting throughout all the songs, really loudly. i guess people would get mad and probably riot if he did that, though.

Welcome Back Guns n'fuckin Roses!!!!

Long May You Live.... and to all those opposed....?

Get in the fucking RING!!!!

N/P:

'It's been a long time since I rock and rolled,

It's been a long time since I did the Stroll.

Ooh, let me get it back, let me get it back,

Let me get it back, baby, where I come from.

It's been a long time, been a long time,

Been a long lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely time. Yes it has....' LZ

rock3

WELCOME BACK TO THE JUNGLE BABY! WAKE UP NEW YORK! THE BAD BOYS OF ROCK N ROLL ARE IN TOWN! YOU WANTED THE BEST? THEY FUCKING MADE IT! SO PLEASE PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR GUNS N FUCKING ROSES (cue WTTJ intro) rock1[size/5]

Edited by Graeme

Today is the day !!!! GNR storm NY !

W E L C O M E B A C K G U N S N R O S E S

Axl's gunna kick there arses in Ny city !

The bed, the good, the ugle GUNS N FUCKIN ROSES !!!

Guys enjoy the show have the greats time in you life from a Brazilian dude rock on !!!!!!! rock3

WELCOME BACK TO THE JUNGLE BABY! WAKE UP NEW YORK! THE BAD BOYS OF ROCK N ROLL ARE IN TOWN! YOU WANTED THE BEST? THEY FUCKING MADE IT! SO PLEASE PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR GUNS N FUCKING ROSES (cue WTTJ intro) rock1[size/5]

i agree with you the bad boys of rock n' roll r back and there going be on top once again rock3 rock1

Guest cherry_bomb

man i cant believe its happening already!! im so jealous but excited for everyone!

hope you have a spiffing time!! full reports needed.

this is it... rock4

man i cant believe its happening already!! im so jealous but excited for everyone!

hope you have a spiffing time!! full reports needed.

this is it... rock4

yea we need reports :D and to bad i aint going but i hope axl dose a u.s tour and come to tampa florida :)

Unfortunatly i will not be there tonight :( , in the Hammerstein, seeing, listening, smelling, tasting... my favorite band in the whole world. I really wanted to be there but it's impossible. I have to wait for a couple of weeks, for the rock in rio, here in Portugal.

But.... i don´t know why, but... i feel nervous and excited!!!! Maybe is because i've been waiting for this day for 14 years... yeah... like the song!!!! I wish i could be there... anyway!!! I just want to wish you all the best concert ever!!! The best rock n' roll concert ever made!!! And i know it will be!!!

Kisses