What band would you like to see tour w/GNR if the tour the states

If Axl takes the Guns on a N. American tour who would you like to see open for them. I myself would think it be pretty fuckin cool if they did a co-headlining tour with Aerosmith. Two of the baddest bands unite on the same stage. I can see Steven Tyler agreeing to this. It would be the biggest concert of the year. What do u think?

If Axl takes the Guns on a N. American tour who would you like to see open for them. I myself would think it be pretty fuckin cool if they did a co-headlining tour with Aerosmith. Two of the baddest bands unite on the same stage. I can see Steven Tyler agreeing to this. It would be the biggest concert of the year. What do u think?

Robbie Williams! DEFO! rock3

SNAKE RIVER CONSPIRACY

http://snakeriverconspiracy.blogspot.com/

Not as well known as Aerosmith (Which I think is a great match with GN'R) but there are a lot of great matches that are not opening acts, which is what Guns needs for their tour. I mean, AC/DC, Alcie Cooper, etc... would all make fantastic matches with Guns but a regular opening act for the tour ..... I would have to go with a less know artist that has something a bit different to offer. Snake River Conspiracy is like NIN meets Genitortures but more rock than either of those....

I think it would be a cool opening act, check out the 'Vulcan ' video on their site or for the softer side the cover of the Cure's 'Love Song' (Very cool twist on it ineed) Anyway, my two cents and a stabb at something less obvious.

rock3

Edited by mcalldp