**Official**GNR show for the 12th live blog - official thread

darknemus

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha great to see some of the same people I shared the whole GN'R @ Coyotte's experience with around this time last year... (What a fucking year it has been since then huh) Spud, you were there... shit haha you're the only one i can remember offhand at the moment... i know some of the other lifers were there as well though...

Ah the good old days :)

Haha great to see some of the same people I shared the whole GN'R @ Coyotte's experience with around this time last year... (What a fucking year it has been since then huh) Spud, you were there... shit haha you're the only one i can remember offhand at the moment... i know some of the other lifers were there as well though...

Ha Ha I remember the Coyotes shit, man we all had some good laughs that night. At least we know tonight its legit Guns N Roses are playing.

so dissapointing :(:(

i remember that jackass in gunsguy's chatroom vividly <_<

and if it wasnt gunsguy who made the chatroom sorry i don't remember you :P

Edited by SpUd_Jr

It's already 7:30 NYC time and there hasn't been any mention in this thread of how the line progressed....how early did people start showing up? Was the line HUGE by 6 their time? I was going to judge when to get inline sunday based on this.

its 7.23

Guest JohnUlmer

Can we get back to the possibility of a live feed?

What would be required to enable this? If I want to set one up on my website, how do I do that?

I'm not gonna be selfish guys, I'll let a whole lotta people have access to it, I just can't have my bandwith evaporate in two seconds by letting it open to everyone. Only the regular users here.

But if it's not even possible then oh well.

What would be required to enable this? If I want to set one up on my website, how do I do that?

I'm not gonna be selfish guys, I'll let a whole lotta people have access to it, I just can't have my bandwith evaporate in two seconds by letting it open to everyone. Only the regular users here.

its not possible.

im not sure how, but sign me up.

i think i know a way, let me check it out real quick, if it works ill let you know

not much new but one kind of cool tidbit. saw three chicks with red shirts with a face shot of axl from 2k2. on the back in huge print was 'devil hates a loser'

axlgunner and I laughed anyway. line is beyond ridiculous. gotta be three hundred people behind us at least

I can't believe it's only a few hours away. The past 3 years have been long as hell, but it's all about to end SOON!

oh yea, as I said in the other thread, I'm 99.9 percent sure that the new quitarist is Bumblefoot(few weeks of researching). Just give this guy a chance, eventhough he created a shittyass version of Sweet Child O' Mine.

We will see in a few hours.

I can't believe it's only a few hours away. The past 3 years have been long as hell, but it's all about to end SOON!

oh yea, as I said in the other thread, I'm 99.9 percent sure that the new quitarist is Bumblefoot(few weeks of researching). Just give this guy a chance, eventhough he created a shittyass version of Sweet Child O' Mine.

We will see in a few hours.

When did Bumblefoot do Sweet Child O' Mine?

It's already 7:30 NYC time and there hasn't been any mention in this thread of how the line progressed....how early did people start showing up? Was the line HUGE by 6 their time? I was going to judge when to get inline sunday based on this.

its 7.23

Thanks Mr Ireland time zone, but i was rounding. Im sdtill surprised we didnt hear back at noon or 2 or 4 or 6 how big the line was at various points...