**Official**GNR show for the 12th live blog - official thread

darknemus

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cherry_bomb

dark - you are a legend. youre making this very exciting for us loners left at home!! cant wait to hear all the news :)

This forum is going to crash tonight. Waaayy too many people are going to log in. That sucks. I think that just for this one night that all newbies are not allowed in. Only senior+, we are the mygnrforum.com frequent users. all these 1 post newbs are making my computer into a turtle. Kick'em out (I am not trying to be mean) and make them go over to heretodaygonetohell or something. Make it exclusive.

This forum is going to crash tonight. Waaayy too many people are going to log in. That sucks. I think that just for this one night that all newbies are not allowed in. Only senior+, we are the mygnrforum.com frequent users. all these 1 post newbs are making my computer into a turtle. Kick'em out (I am not trying to be mean) and make them go over to heretodaygonetohell or something. Make it exclusive.

hahaha very funny

hey man dont say that lol

and Dark you kick ass bro

I can't believe it..my neighbour's playing Panic! At The Disco <_<

*Cranks up 'Better'*

AAAAAAAAAAAAA i hate todays "rock" music.........im listening to better alson blasting it in my room on my stereo with the sub woofers going mad!!!!!!

enjoy the night

PEACE