**Official**GNR show for the 12th live blog - official thread

darknemus

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they were just playing Rocket Queen on the radio here in new york. And then when the song ended the dj said he wished he had tickets to any of the 4 sold out shows at the hammerstein. But since they sold out in a blink of an eye he will not be going.

This forum is going to crash tonight. Waaayy too many people are going to log in. That sucks. I think that just for this one night that all newbies are not allowed in. Only senior+, we are the mygnrforum.com frequent users. all these 1 post newbs are making my computer into a turtle. Kick'em out (I am not trying to be mean) and make them go over to heretodaygonetohell or something. Make it exclusive.

hey man dont say that lol

and Dark you kick ass bro

Yup, Dark does kick ass. He's been kicking ass on this forum for a long time now. Good luck, Dark.

From darknemus via aim:

darknemusfl: in line outside hammersgtein. trunks station is interviewing peeps in line

darknemusfl: line is insane

darknemusfl: tv cameras near entrance

darknemusfl: rumor in line is bach is doing a song with axl tonite

darknemusfl: feel free to post my connection is flaky

dark also said that someone in line is saying Robin posted on his website that he quit GnR. Obviously, that's not what he said.

From darknemus via aim:

darknemusfl: in line outside hammersgtein. trunks station is interviewing peeps in line

darknemusfl: line is insane

darknemusfl: tv cameras near entrance

darknemusfl: rumor in line is bach is doing a song with axl tonite

darknemusfl: feel free to post my connection is flaky

dark also said that someone in line is saying Robin posted on his website that he quit GnR. Obviously, that's not what he said.

freakin sweet, this is gonna be badass

I am in Jersey now, about to drive to mid-town and have dinner with a friend. I do not think I will be heading to the show until at least 9:00. I am meeting up with a few straglers. I will try to get shots and/or video of whatever I can. Enjoy the show everyone!!!