**Official**GNR show for the 12th live blog - official thread

darknemus

10:51 EST

Beers placed on amps

Don't let those babbies get cold boys! Time to start the show!!!!

don't you WANT beers to be cold?

10:51 EST

Beers placed on amps

(imagines axl's using the beer as bait for duff,dressed in a bugs bunny costume and axl dressed as elmer fudd)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JohnUlmer

I think it's safe to assume they have now taken the stage. WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE EVERYBODY!

I've never said it in my time here because I found it corny, but hell - CHINESE DEMOCRACY STARTS NOW!!!

If I recall, you once said you hated that song and it was GN'Rs' worst. :rolleyes:

If the search function was available, I'd find you several of my posts where I actually praise that song. I like the lyrics and how aggressive it is.

Are you guys going through your "I'm a bigger fan than you" stage? How cute … if not a little pathetic.

Guest JohnUlmer
If I recall, you once said you hated that song and it was GN'Rs' worst. :rolleyes:

If the search function was available, I'd find you several of my posts where I actually praise that song. I like the lyrics and how aggressive it is.

Are you guys going through your "I'm a bigger fan than you" stage? How cute … if not a little pathetic.

I'd like to know who you're referring to as "you guys"...I'm not in the same camp as Axl's Disillusion, etc...yes, I like GN'R in all its forms. I am not an Axlite, though, and have always acknowledged mistakes he's made or decisions I disagreed with.

That said, I've always found you to be one of the best posters here and find your reply rather out of character. And I remember making a poll about Oh My God and I could have sworn you said you disliked the song.

And FYI I've never claimed I was a bigger GN'R fan than anyone else.

Guest JohnUlmer

THEY'RE PLAYING BETTER!

WWTJ

IT'S SO EASY

MR. BROWNSTONE

BETTER

Baz is calling Eddie when the show is over. He's there at the concert.

I'd like to know who you're referring to as "you guys"...I'm not in the same camp as Axl's Disillusion, etc...yes, I like GN'R in all its forms. I am not an Axlite, though, and have always acknowledged mistakes he's made or decisions I disagreed with.

That said, I've always found you to be one of the best posters here and find your reply rather out of character. And I remember making a poll about Oh My God and I could have sworn you said you disliked the song.

And FYI I've never claimed I was a bigger GN'R fan than anyone else.

Fair enough, dude.

Just annoyed me to see you and Buketslash both question why I was playing Oh My God, when I'm one of the few people who have stated several times that I like the song.

It's all cool.

Setlist so far:

WTTJ

It's So Easy

Brownstone

Better !!!