**Official**GNR show for the 12th live blog - official thread

darknemus

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope to God that this Bumblefoot character is just a temp till Axl finds a real guitarist. I can't take a band seriously that has a the lead guitarist guitar shaped like a foot. Slash would put a bullet in his brain before going on stage playing such a monstrocity . My favorite band has tunred into a fuckin circus . Thank You Axl .

Bumblefoot..

DSCN1092.jpg

This band is redefining rock and roll..

-Kickingthehabit

i still think the foot idea is dumb....

i like the bucket, it symbolizes the superhero coming out, like bucket being a little kid and the bucket is something to hide behind

bumblefoot seems like a bad ego trip.....

Oh..

I wasn't being serious..

-Kickingthehabit

Wow, there's the 568th exact same post by Kickingthehabit. Recycled trash. Speaking your mind is one thing, but 568 times? Someone was dropped as a child.

As for Bumblefoot, so what if he has a guitar shaped like a foot? It's not as if he's fucking sniffing it and it's growing hair. Take a downer.

Recycled trash? Well, that was rather unpleasant..

I mean.. how could I not take this band seriously?

659-big-Bumblefoot-ron-Thal.jpg

-Kickingthehabit

Can u imagine November rain solo played with a foot???????

Using Axl's words...

Oh MY GOD!!!!!

Ahauahuahuha....

The thought of that just creates an atomic laughter bomb out of me. :rofl-lol:

Kinda funny though...Ever since my early years in this planet I've found feet utterly repulsive and hideous. I've hated feet all my life. Hah, and now, my fav. band's guitarist plays their immortal, classic songs with a...foot. Too fuckin' funny. :rofl-lol:

Good luck Axl. rock4

Edited by IndiannaRose

"I hope to God that this Bumblefoot character is just a temp till Axl finds a real guitarist. I can't take a band seriously that has a the lead guitarist guitar shaped like a foot. Slash would put a bullet in his brain before going on stage playing such a monstrocity . My favorite band has tunred into a fuckin circus . Thank You Axl ."

REALLY I AGREE 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bumblefoot..

DSCN1092.jpg

This band is redefining rock and roll..

-Kickingthehabit

i still think the foot idea is dumb....

i like the bucket, it symbolizes the superhero coming out, like bucket being a little kid and the bucket is something to hide behind

bumblefoot seems like a bad ego trip.....

Oh..

I wasn't being serious..

-Kickingthehabit

Wow, there's the 568th exact same post by Kickingthehabit. Recycled trash. Speaking your mind is one thing, but 568 times? Someone was dropped as a child.

As for Bumblefoot, so what if he has a guitar shaped like a foot? It's not as if he's fucking sniffing it and it's growing hair. Take a downer.

Recycled trash? Well, that was rather unpleasant..

I mean.. how could I not take this band seriously?

659-big-Bumblefoot-ron-Thal.jpg

-Kickingthehabit

ROTFLMAO wtf happened to GnR, man.

So, is it over?

By my count:

- 13 old songs

- 3 songs we heard in '02

- 3 songs that had already leaked.

- No new un-heard songs.

Disappointing to say the least.

Looks like Axl didn't learn his lesson from '02.

Writing was on the wall when he decided to tour without an album out again. :no:

I'm sorry, that's just funny.

A 19 song, 2 hour and 15 minute set...their first show in 4 years....new guitarist...

They play 6 "new" (as in, slated for the album) songs, of the 13 on the new album....30%, just about, of their set list....3 of those songs we've only heard in demo form......

By all accounts they knocked the show OUT of the park....

and still, people aren't happy.

He's not gonna play CD start to finish before it's released. That would be....well, not too smart.

Edited by pilferk

Look I dont post much-lurk around,etc....I am really excited to hear how the show sounds before passing any judgments, good or bad....But Bumblefoot? Jesus Christ why cant GnR get a guitarist who looks like a rock n roll badass and not a fuckin wierdo....seriously-I dont care how amazing this guy is, rock n roll guitarists have to look, well, rock n roll....Keith Richards, Jimmy Page, Joe Perry and yes, even Slash, all look like Rock n Roll badasses....this dude, with the foot on the guitar, looks like another wierdo recruit.....I'm sure he's really good, but cant SOMEONE both LOOK rock n roll and kick ass playing?

Not every one want to look like a 80's reject, a Mullet-Head.....junked up, washed up Rock N' Roller.....

yeah you're right sir! :rofl-lol:

Thanks Axl for getting Bumblefoot in the band......I'm satisfied! rock2 rock3