**Official**GNR show for the 12th live blog - official thread

darknemus

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I know who is responsible for all those Bigfoot footprints people have reported seeing at the forest. "Axl Sightings" "Big foot" has GNR turned into the sci fi channel?? If Slash and Duff are reading the mesage boards tonight they must be laughing their asses off.

some people need to stop living in the past

ypou actually thought Slash would show up? LOL

I know , people who thought Slash will show up were hyping themselves up for disapointment. They knew very well Slash wouldn't be there, and about Izzy. Axl said he might be there and people were like Izzy is going to be the guitarist-LMAO

:rofl-lol:

I told my friend a couple days ago that i wouldn't care who was on stage as long a Axl was there. Well, I retract that comment. Come on!!!! the big suprise guitar player is Bumblefuck Egypt. seriously how can a band taken seriously with a guy with a foot for guitar. Don't get me wrong, im happy the band is playing, but this is really the only complaint i have. i'd never thought i'd see a guy with a more stupid gimick than buckethead.

But what are you gonna do, can't wait till the fall.

I really think SLASH would have come back if he was given the chance, he still is so much into GnR he loves GnR to death and don't forget he is playing with that gay now.................. that would have been the chance!

Sorry it didn't work, sorry both for SLASH and Axl

He's not gonna play CD start to finish before it's released. That would be....well, not too smart.

Making the exact same mistakes he made in '02 would be ... well, not too smart.

It was his choice to tour without the album out.

It's not like I'm deliberately trying to find fault here. In the months leading up to this concert I made it very clear that I'd be disappointed if they played predominantly old material and whether you want to admit it or not, a lot of other people will feel the same way.

I'm betting that the setlist won't change much. Very sceptical about seeing Chinese Democracy on the shelves anytime soon.

But I am pleased that Thal is in the band. Wonder how long he's actually been working with Axl? The rumours started ages ago, so it's possible he’s even been recording with the band?

I dont care what anybody says I think that guitar looks cool and who teh fuck cares about it anyways I'm amazed you guys can accept a kfc bucket and judge this, the guy has skills isn't that all that matters? Fuck an image

Most people bashing this guy didn't like Bucket either. :heart:

I told my friend a couple days ago that i wouldn't care who was on stage as long a Axl was there. Well, I retract that comment. Come on!!!! the big suprise guitar player is Bumblefuck Egypt. seriously how can a band taken seriously with a guy with a foot for guitar. Don't get me wrong, im happy the band is playing, but this is really the only complaint i have. i'd never thought i'd see a guy with a more stupid gimick than buckethead.

But what are you gonna do, can't wait till the fall.

Can't anyone just respect them for their awesome music, at least wait until the bootlegs come out before bashing.

I really think SLASH would have come back if he was given the chance, he still is so much into GnR he loves GnR to death and don't forget he is playing with that gay now.................. that would have been the chance!

Sorry it didn't work, sorry both for SLASH and Axl

who cares about Slash, he aint GnR no more

according to the VH1 guy on Trunk's show, it was awesome.

rock3rock4