**Official**GNR show for the 12th live blog - official thread

darknemus

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my God..... :o

I lost my internet connection after November Rain,then i went out to a party, i'm home finally.. :D

I've been watching the pics and the videos..I'm in shock.. :shocked:

I'm speechless,he looks incrededible,so much better than in 2001 and 2002..

I feel so overwhelm right now..Is the old Axl again..!!!!

I'm crying... :heart:

Guest Sweet_Emotion

wow! omg this is the best news in years. the shows were expected but because they went well it makes it all the much better! omg! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah june 9th is comin soon!

Great Work SmokingArthur!!! Really appreciated!!

All I can say from these recordings is WOW!! Might sound like a contradiction - but Axl definitely has his voice back, not that I thought he ever lost it!!.... (?)

Listen to the end of Nightrain (even the "Good.....Fuckin......Night" at the end) and compare to 2002. His voice has all the rasp back and less of the high pitchedness.... First class!

LA

This board has been whacked since last night, as in tech-whacked. Im getting weird boxes on left of posts, images as X's, etc.

BUT, the show sounds like it was great, the vids posted are unwatchable, and inaudable, unless you like white noise and vids mostly of other people holding their phones up too. SO, anyone find any good vids or audio yet????

THANKS!

Edited by axlskAmpf

Bumblefoot..

DSCN1092.jpg

This band is redefining rock and roll..

-Kickingthehabit

i still think the foot idea is dumb....

i like the bucket, it symbolizes the superhero coming out, like bucket being a little kid and the bucket is something to hide behind

bumblefoot seems like a bad ego trip.....

Oh..

I wasn't being serious..

-Kickingthehabit

Wow, there's the 568th exact same post by Kickingthehabit. Recycled trash. Speaking your mind is one thing, but 568 times? Someone was dropped as a child.

As for Bumblefoot, so what if he has a guitar shaped like a foot? It's not as if he's fucking sniffing it and it's growing hair. Take a downer.

Recycled trash? Well, that was rather unpleasant..

I mean.. how could I not take this band seriously?

659-big-Bumblefoot-ron-Thal.jpg

-Kickingthehabit

then go fuck yourself and leave this board. GNR is on tour and you obviously do not like GNR, so what the fuck are you doing on a GNR board.

Alan Niveen, suck my balls. you and kicking need to go start your own board dedicated to how horrible of a person axl rose is and how bad GNR sucks.

Great Work SmokingArthur!!! Really appreciated!!

All I can say from these recordings is WOW!! Might sound like a contradiction - but Axl definitely has his voice back, not that I thought he ever lost it!!.... (?)

Listen to the end of Nightrain (even the "Good.....Fuckin......Night" at the end) and compare to 2002. His voice has all the rasp back and less of the high pitchedness.... First class!

LA

yeah,you can hear axls voice is sooo better rock3 ...I was thinkin how is axl gonna sound,as I'm more pesimistic than optimistic,I tought it will be similar to 02(maybe little better) but thank God I was wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for all wanted good quality (not perfect, but its 1000 time better than the others)

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...d=732335658&n=2

Dude! This is a riot! Yes, slightly better quality, but I'm watching now, and mostly listening to the guy right in front of the camera, as he sings along to his friend HORRIBLY, lol, not knowing the words 1/2 the time, whoo-ing away out of key, it's like a 1/2 comedy piece! Thanks though, it's great to watch!! It is a better vid too, don't these things zoom???

i love guns n roses and have no problems with the new line up. But yeh wtf is that guy doing with a gutiar foot.

how can anyone take them seriose. :rolleyes:

I like his answer to that:

Q: Keeping on the topic of originality, would you like to explain how your absolutely unique guitars were built?

Bumblefoot: I just always felt a guitar should be as personal as the music you make with it. I'd chop 'em up impulsively, often without a plan, and in the end it would be whatever it was meant to be. Now I leave it up to Vigier - they do a much better job.

I like his answer to that:

Q: Keeping on the topic of originality, would you like to explain how your absolutely unique guitars were built?

Bumblefoot: I just always felt a guitar should be as personal as the music you make with it. I'd chop 'em up impulsively, often without a plan, and in the end it would be whatever it was meant to be. Now I leave it up to Vigier - they do a much better job.

cool