**Official**GNR show for the 12th live blog - official thread

darknemus

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JohnUlmer

He looked like a rock star last night, just saw the video of him jamming at the piano during November Rain...awesome stuff!

What's with all you people dissing Bumblefoot.... if anything it's the best thing that could have happened. Who could they have gotten t play Buckets parts on CD? Stop complaining... you will all see it was a good desicion.

Axl looks awesome on them pics..Like a Rock Star :shades: ...and apparently he sounds great too! rock3

And I'm psyched that the Guitar player is Bumblefoot. He's guitar playing is identical to Buckethead.....very talented guy!

Cant wait to hear of what he has recorded with Axl! rock2

Just got back. Can anyone tell me if bootlegs of the concert are already uploaded?

EDIT: Listened to some and wow... there's absolutely no good quality versions out there.

Edited by Moop

Don't know if this was posted or not,but in one of the pictures posted in the picture thread,it looks like there is a guy professionally shooting the show towards the front of the stage - is there any confirmation on if this show was shot for dvd or not???

A question, please can someone answer who was on the show?

A friend of mine wonder (it's actually true...), if Tommy Stinson wore the scottish trousers (red and black) or has he changed style?

I saw the guy recording in what looked like HD. He had a setup so it was definately legit. There was someone recording with a small canon dv camera and a bunch of people recording with HIGH quality camera phones. There is only so much you can record on a camera phone, especially when it records in mono. There was just so much noise comming from everywhere. And camera phones are generally useless in low-light conditions. The amazing light show and incredible pyro-technics also played havic on my ability to record. I am sure good quality clips will be available shortly.

Nice video! Damn those sing-alongers! Axl sounds surprisingly good.

haha yea! I'm going to make a point NOT to sing when I go :P

Haha, sing all you want, just don't record it A_D. By the way, nice sig. That's the quote I wanted to put into mine :P. Go Brain!

Im really excited...for no fuckingreason at all!

But i'm out for the nite,..gotta get up early tommorrow and its gonna suck like a mother:P

thanks for all the updates/pics/audio etc guys!

GOODnight:)

Minneapolis Fall 06?

FUCK YES. !

Hell yes! I'm totally going to end up there, I don't fuckin' care...

I think there should be a pre concert meetup with people also someplace. Hard Rock Cafe is right across the street from the Target Center n' First Avenue...that'd be a close to venue place, if they don't play St. Paul instead.

Don't know if this was posted or not,but in one of the pictures posted in the picture thread,it looks like there is a guy professionally shooting the show towards the front of the stage - is there any confirmation on if this show was shot for dvd or not???

No, there's no confirmation - and I doubt there'll be any real questions asked.

The reason? Someone has to film the concert to get those lovely images on the huge video screens you see when you're in the crowd. ;)