Discuss the new guitarist.... Ron Thal!

GET OFF AXLS BACK

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just not a fan of Bumblefucks playing. After 2 years I thought Axl could have found a better replacement for Bucket. To me it seems like Axl's effort to hire a replacement was fuckass hence Bumblefuck and his amazing foot guitar.

I liked BH although i found him a bit screechy and fiddly at times, we all know BF can read music and play it and be inventive with his foot but does he have a real GnR soul, i guess we will have to wait till axl and bf sit down and write some stuff together, because untill then he is as far as im concerned a cover artist in the band, and hell ive heard shit loads of people cover GnR songs and do a damn good job of it too... i think the jury will be out for some time yet. :P

Edited by Ricardoco

I liked BH although i found him a bit screechy and fiddly at times, we all know BF can read music and play it and be inventive with his foot but does he have a real GnR soul, i guess we will have to wait till axl and bf sit down and write some stuff together, because untill then he is as far as im concerned a cover artist in the band, and hell ive heard shit loads of people cover GnR songs and do a damn good job of it too... i think the jury will be out for some time yet. :P

i think ron is growing in to the roll hes getting better/ more comfortable he will be a fan favorite hope he can leave his mark on one of the albums

Well ive had a listen to this man in a bit closer detail and im thinking he is damn good and the solo on dont cry had a very possitive effect on both the fans and his playing, i think we got the man we wanted good luck to him, he answered a mail from me which is more than i had in the past fom anyone else in the band so for me he gets the thumbs up, it is funny because i was sort of hoping he would be rubbish so i could rave on a bit but damn he is ok....