Discuss the new guitarist.... Ron Thal!

GET OFF AXLS BACK

This is absolutely funny. Don't fucking tell me what is better. Buckethead is a far superior guitarist to Ron technically okay? I will leave out the bullshit subjectivity. I defy you to play his music, and then tell me how much he sucks.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is absolutely funny. Don't fucking tell me what is better. Buckethead is a far superior guitarist to Ron technically okay? I will leave out the bullshit subjectivity. I defy you to play his music, and then tell me how much he sucks.

Actually they're about the same on the technical side of things, infact, Ron is arguably better, he can pick faster and his taping is at a similar level to Bucket's.

Look at Bumblefoots guitar for ffs! Hes boring , he cant even handle a solo.he fucks up songs and wtf does he bring into gnr that already wsnt there?=????

I think even Axl is sad that he no longer can have Buckedhead. Nightrain was better then in the old days. WHY? Because Buckedhead has skills that only Slash can have in hes dreams.(n im shore he dreams alot).

How many will know who Bumblebag is when this tour ends? Buckedhead got GNR alot of attention, bumblefuckl will not.

Face it. Buckedhead is GNR greatest guitar player of all the time and Bumblebag can go beck to school and paly hes fuckin foot guitar as much as hes want. Hes incomplete!

Look at Bumblefoots guitar for ffs! Hes boring , he cant even handle a solo.he fucks up songs and wtf does he bring into gnr that already wsnt there?=????

I think even Axl is sad that he no longer can have Buckedhead. Nightrain was better then in the old days. WHY? Because Buckedhead has skills that only Slash can have in hes dreams.(n im shore he dreams alot).

How many will know who Bumblebag is when this tour ends? Buckedhead got GNR alot of attention, bumblefuckl will not.

Face it. Buckedhead is GNR greatest guitar player of all the time and Bumblebag can go beck to school and paly hes fuckin foot guitar as much as hes want. Hes incomplete!

I think I just went sick a little in my mouth.

As talented as Buckethead is, he only brought G'N'R bad publicity and made the band look like a freakshow. Now they look like what they are, a rock band. And Bumblefoot's charisma with the band will improve as he fits into the band more and gets more acquainted and comfortable.

Correctamundo.

I for one am really REALLY glad that Buckethead was replaced with a human being. Regardless of your talent, you have to feel the artist to really appreciate them and Buckethead to me was CREEPY

I can't imagine having to spend any time with him. Watched that video from earlier in the thread and after about 2 minutes just shut it down.

CREEPY! :wacko:

Buckethead is obvioulsy a "better" guitarist then Bumblefoot. People do not realise just how many different styles Buckethead can play. Buckethead played a more energized version of the old songs. I am not a fan of Bumblefoot's by any means. I found this to be interesting:

http://www.geocities.com/stringcheese242001/

that's obviously your site, because it sure ain't interesting!

and mr. moustache- jowels sucks!

It is not my site idiot. How the hell do you samise this from the link? What is interesting is how he says he DID NOT WANT TO JOIN GUNS N ROES but Axl kept calling him and invited him to his house.

Edited by smokingarthur

I like that post a few back. If Bumble is so good, why can't he play Buckets guitar solos properly in IRS and TWAT? Also, why can't he play Nightrain like Bucket could? The answer is that he's just not as good as Bucket and it pisses me off that Axl had to downgrade guitar players.

Edited by Matty Boy

I like that post a few back. If Bumble is so good, why can't he play Buckets guitar solos properly in IRS and TWAT? Also, why can't he play Nightrain like Bucket could? The answer is that he's just not as good as Bucket and it pisses me off that Axl had to downgrade guitar players.

sounds fine to me :question:http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...7FB131225F50D6D

Bumblefoot is shore a good guitarplayer. But hes not as good as buckedhead!

the point is that Guns N Rose had the best guitarplayer on the planet and now has a guitarplayer who is OK!Bumblebag is maybe a great guy and stuff like that. But its disapointing that he cant play solos.

And i think hes stupid guitar doesnt make him serious! ehm,m,m

bumble is one of the coolest people you could ever meet, as if buckethead would go and mingle with fans before and after. i seen him in N Y and he rocked for only having a week, holy shit! a week to learn like 15+ songs!? once he has mastered them...jesus.

the point is that Guns N Rose had the best guitarplayer on the planet and now has a guitarplayer who is OK!Bumblebag is maybe a great guy and stuff like that. But its disapointing that he cant play solos.

Buckethead was and is amazing but Ron is fucking fantastic too and a great replacement. Just watch his NR solo from Madrid last night... the guy has a great reputation and to suggest he couldn't play the GnR solos is absurd, he's a fucking all singing all dancing virtuoso... he could play pretty much anything.

Buckethead was and is amazing but Ron is fucking fantastic too and a great replacement. Just watch his NR solo from Madrid last night... the guy has a great reputation and to suggest he couldn't play the GnR solos is absurd, he's a fucking all singing all dancing virtuoso... he could play pretty much anything.

um, where is that vid?

I don't understand why everybody hates Bucket's image so much that they are willing to embrace a guy who looks like he's homeless. From Skidsville USA, BN'R(Bums N' Roses), featuring Bumblefuck and his amazing foot guitar!! Now that's a kickass image don't ya think.

Edited by Matty Boy

I love how the people demanding Axl fire Bumblefoot and bring Buckethead back are the same tools who were dissing Buckethead when he was in the band, infact they were dissing Buckethead up until Bumblefoot was announced as the new guitarist.

Axl just can't fuckin win can he.

Listen to Nightrain form 2002 and listen to Nightrain from 2006 and tell me Bumbles better than Bucket. The guy just isn't in the same league as Bucket.

shut the fuck up, he was part of the band for like a week during the NYC gigs. PATIENCE. bumble fucking rocks.