greendog

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Axl really blows on Blues.

yeah that was probably the most notably weak vocal track of the night. At least the first note.

I thought Better was one of the highlights of the night though...and I still think that after this audio...this is a tad mishapped audio...not really mixed well...so take it from that perspective.

Oh you were there? So he was good for the rest of the night?

yeah...read my review in the "concert review thread" tis quite lengthy...

in fact though- the blues, now i listen to it sounds really really good...got a lot more grit in there then you're used to that's the only thing...and Finke's solo...he nails it :)

Guest JohnUlmer

Maybe he blew his voice out the first night...this, unfortunately, really sucks.

The helium voice is back. Better sounds pretty terrible IMO.

Maybe he blew his voice out the first night...this, unfortunately, really sucks.

The helium voice is back. Better sounds pretty terrible IMO.

It wasn't that bad. But you could hear he was obviously having vocal difficulties bursting out the notes the 14th. The helium voice isn't realy back tho? He sounds shot yes. I realy hope everything goes fine this upcoming night. The Blues sounded nicely!

His voice sounds abit raw, like his throats fucked, but like he said, he got up there thanks to bach so at least we got something, he nearly never went up there at all.

if like he says, his voice was completely gone in the morning the day before, then he's done well.

Axl's voice does sound a bit tattered in 'Better'. It sounds like he has a sore throat. Remember when he came back in the House of Blues. His voice was amazing. It might just have been the adrenaline rush of returning on friday, which gave him great voice.

Remember, this is why we have warmup shows, so he can come to grips with his voice and practice.

Good May 14th audio of Better and The Blues - Thanks!

The Blues as performed at Rock n'Rio still rates as my personal favourite performance of this track. Not based on bootleg audio quality, but on how the song was performed. The guitars sounded better too as did the piano.

His voice sounds abit raw, like his throats fucked, but like he said, he got up there thanks to bach so at least we got something, he nearly never went up there at all.

if like he says, his voice was completely gone in the morning the day before, then he's done well.

Yes..good show indeed and how in the fuck do you have almost as many post as me? :shades:

Megaupload sucks!

I cant download anything from it

Does that mean it sucks, or that you can't work with it and so you suck? :rolleyes:

Dont be a smartarse

hehe... after all these posts, its took you all this time to work on that comeback :P joke dude.