someone selling the 5-12 show on Ebay

tat2d1

here's the reply i got from the seller:

it is not a SB, I would say 7 or 8 out of 10 if 10 was a sb. I don't have the software to upload files. These discs were done on standalone equipment

here's the next reply i sent:

you can go to www.yousendit.com and email me a sample clip. it's real simple to use. you don't need software to upload a file. just click the browse button and go to the folder in which the file is stored and click on that file then hit upload. Surely the songs are stored on your pc, since you have various copies of the cd for sale.or you can just use regular email, attach file, and send it to me that way. i just want to make sure it's audible before i buy. if it's as good as you said, then i'll definately buy one from you. thanks.

we'll see. the thing about not having the software to upload files makes me kinda suspicious.

another reply from the seller:

as I stated before, this was done with stand alone equipment and not run to my pc.

my qusetion is, how are they making multiple copies without the files being on a pc? i'm thinking this might just be the same stuff we already downloaded. i'd be cautious before buying!

another reply from the seller:

as I stated before, this was done with stand alone equipment and not run to my pc.

my qusetion is, how are they making multiple copies without the files being on a pc? i'm thinking this might just be the same stuff we already downloaded. i'd be cautious before buying!

Well, you can record on an actual CD recorder. That is, something like the CD player you have in your home theatre. It doesn't need to be off of your PC's burner.

But yeah, I'd be very very skeptical of this one. Like, on a scale of 10, with 10 being the most skeptical, about 16. :P