I will have full video

odecom5

just letting you guys know that assuming i don't run into any computer troubles in the next few hours (knock on wood) i will have the full video for download. it is originally in .asf format, but i will gladly convert to whatever file format you want :) just let me know. quality is the exact same as the stream.

cheers! :)

edit: okay video is done now and in .asf format. filesize is 1.4 gb (wow)... i suspect the mpg conversion will be about 3 gb... anyone want me to leave it in .asf format? :)

Edited by odecom5

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just letting you guys know that assuming i don't run into any computer troubles in the next few hours (knock on wood) i will have the full video for download. it is originally in .asf format, but i will gladly convert to whatever file format you want :) just let me know. quality is the exact same as the stream.

I'd say .mpg is your best bet :)

R.

thanks avi or mpg will do!

i just finished watching the wholo think on aol uk.

i really want to download it.

a fucking brilliant concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nightrain was awesome the best nightrain performence ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by sexy

going to have to keep it in .asf... my converter loses the sync on the audio every time. thats ok though. it saves you 1 gb of downloading :) i'm currently uploading the file to my server now. should be done by morning (i only get about 35kb/s upload!) total file size is 1.39 gb. cheers! i'll report back with a link when its done!

edit: okay video is done now and in .asf format. filesize is 1.4 gb (wow)... i suspect the mpg conversion will be about 3 gb... anyone want me to leave it in .asf format? :)

hey, does your video contains the new songs from chinese democracy (lol not republic yes :P) in the concert?

Edited by foxviewr

hey, does your video contains the new songs from chinese republic in the concert?

it is the full concert from start to finish. everything that was played is included.

:rofl-lol: at "chinese republic"

Edited by odecom5