Have you people realised that...

Hanoi Rocks

...As Slash and other former members

I think that is pretty impressive thing, so why people think they are "new" members? Answer is simpple, no new studio album in 13 years.

for example:

Robin Finck: member since 1997

Brain: member since 2000

Edited by Hanoi Rocks

They could be in the band for another 30 years, they still couldn't get anywhere near the greatness of the old band.

Exactly

Then dude, why do you still post in this section? :rolleyes:

Maybe because I can still like the new band and like the old one more. Ever think of that?

That must be depressing, Finck is in this band nearly ten years,

no album, no single, only knows half his "band's" repitroire (in the story about the acoustic gig, they were learning lies songs 20 mins before playing) and people still expect to see another instead of him at his gigs.

Don't get me wrong I love the new songs (with the exception of Rhiad/silkworms/chinese d) but I have to say the boy doesn't have much of a legacy considering his skill/position/length of tenure

soon he'll have been in the band longer then the people who hes currently covering ....ouch!

Time for the albums

They could be in the band for another 30 years, they still couldn't get anywhere near the greatness of the old band.

Exactly

Then dude, why do you still post in this section? :rolleyes:

Maybe because I can still like the new band and like the old one more. Ever think of that?

That's good dude, glad :) Although the way you act, led me to believe that you hated the new band...

Guest RonMexico82

I like the new band but only because it gets Axl out there singing. Don't consider them to be Guns N' Roses and never will, if Axl wasn't there singing I wouldn't bother to go see these guys. They just don't interest me very much, but they are competent musicians who do the music justice. Ron Thal does a mean November Rain.