"Rose sick of being recognised"

jack99

he said something real similar to the dump truck comment at one of the hammerstein shows.

Yeah he did, just that he used the frase "Yo Axl" in the show. That´s probably their source. God knows the media will use anything to get a little article that can get people to buy their papers.

Exactly and yet GNR fans constantly buy into the online crap and magazine versions and post endless topics and threads about it. Not signaling you out dude...just making an observation.

Don't believe everything you read online or in magazines about Axl Rose people. Most of it is hype.

This is how shit gets spread and taken outa context, axl said that quote about being in a cab, at may15th show at hamersteain as a joke, so the whole damn story is just a fucking fabrication.

agreed....a quicky article cooked up to fill some space

WAHHHH I'M A CELEBRITY.. WAHHH PEOPLE RECOGNIZE ME... WAHHHH I'M KNOWN ALL OVER THE WORLD.

What a tough life.

That quote was taken out of Axl's interview with KROQ. All he did was joke about the fact that he gets recognized so much. It's disgusting to see how this was taken out of context.

As for you....

You look for any excuse to be negative don't you? :rolleyes: You certainly resemble an old, broken record player. You never stop your garble garble wush wush. :sleeper:

Edited by IndiannaRose

well hes in the friggin limelight again, how are people not gonna recognize him after that?

hes all over the media all like "HEY IM AXL ROSE LOOK AT ME!" and then hell be all like "HEY IM AXL ROSE AND I CUT MY HAIR LOOK AT ME" then people will stop him in the street and say "hey youre axl rose! yeah i almost didnt recognize you but since you were out touring and you cut your hair then now i knew what to look out for.... so whens chinese democracy coming out huh huh huh?"

dumbass idea axl.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol: haha

this is ridiclious. why would he care if somebody in a dump truck would recognize him? Personally, I would think he would want friends in the construction industry. They could help him haul away all his old Jerry Rice Raider Jerseys and reels and reels of computer distortion he's not going to use.