Axl refuses to get off plane

mynameisjonas

Boy! Goodness me! Things are getting wilder......

What next? Axl pissing his own pants? First its biting some other person, second its "I aint goin anywhere, my precious me is offended at the rest of the world"...What next??? What other childish behaviour??? I think somebody doesn want to grow up.....

What next? Axl pissing his own pants? First its biting some other person, second its "I aint goin anywhere, my precious me is offended at the rest of the world"...What next??? What other childish behaviour??? I think somebody doesn want to grow up.....

axl is grown up

I think you missed the part where the security guard pulled his hair (braids) to take him down, I know I would bite somebody if they took me down by the hair

A few minutes after 9:00 p.m, the plane landed in Oslo and that's when another bizarre drama started, according to Aftonbladet.

Axl refused to leave the airplane and instead started another party at the landing field. Ice cubes were delivered by car to the plane, according to Aftonbladet. After four hours, at 1:00 a.m., Axl left the plane and was taken by limo to a hotel in central Oslo.

It seems that Axl left the plane like 24 hours ago.

Edited by Ferrari

why aint beta on the plane getting his ASS OFF THE PLANE

Because then him and Beta will start arguing again, and then a security guard will come over, and Axl will break a mirror, and then he'll bite the guard, then he'll be pulled to the floor by his braids, and then cops will show up with their weapons, and Axl will be taken away in handcuffs and take him to jail and they'll have to wait til he's sober...you know.

why aint beta on the plane getting his ASS OFF THE PLANE

Because then him and Beta will start arguing again, and then a security guard will come over, and Axl will break a mirror, and then he'll bite the guard, then he'll be pulled to the floor by his braids, and then cops will show up with their weapons, and Axl will be taken away in handcuffs and take him to jail and they'll have to wait til he's sober...you know.

Pffftttt.... that could never happen!

A few things.

1. Aftonbladet, whilst being a large newspaper, is notorious for it's exaggeration. So, we really don't know how true this story is.

2. Supposing this was true - clearly Axl is now off the plane, and has played the concert in Oslo. Reports have indicated that it was a great show.

3. This has now gone way off topic.

So, due to the above reasons, this is going to be locked.