Picture of Axl

MEG79S

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes those are plugs. Nothing new in fact. At RIR 2001 he had no braids, but he had more hair than 15 years ago... Surprise!

i don't understand why people do these types of things to themselves.

i mean, i'm an ugly motherfucker, dig? i make decent money and could afford some surgery, but why? i've had my fair share of gorgeous international ladies, sure....but hair plugs? braids? surgery?

just seems silly to me. i kinda think axl would look cooler with a gruffed-up face and chromie top. whats he got to be ashamed of? he's the greatest rock n roll frontman of all time!!

i don't understand why people do these types of things to themselves.

i make decent money and could afford some surgery, but why?

.but hair plugs? braids? surgery?

just seems silly to me.

:laugh::lol::lol:

:blink:

maybe because he is acctualy axl rose,and does what ever he wants hith his hair?

wether(sp?) its silly to you or not.

ya mean if he has braids,its silly? :huh:

if he has hair plugs,its silly? :huh:

wow..... :confused:

do you know/see/use good side of todays tehnology?

People you must be bored as hell to create a new " Axl´s hair" topic from just a picture of him in Silverstone. Will you give the man a break? Jesus fucking Christ now you´re not happy with the balding,not balding, braids, hair plugs and all that shit that you invent that he wears a wig :rolleyes:

Let him have his hair the way he likes because it´s HIS hair and not yours and he can have it the way he pleases. Why do you have to overanalyze it all?

The guy looks fucking great and younger than he is, I´d like to see a pic of you when you reach 44 and see if you look that good. ( Sure you won´t.)

Edited by November_rain

^^Let the bashing begin^^

Dude, this forum allready got a village idiot. We call him Kaneda, So pick another forum. Two of you will just crowd this place up.

Duff looks like a old washed up drunky. Slash lokes like a old old guy, he looks very tierd.

So don't tell me they look nearly as great as mr rose does. And it's not becouse of operation. But becouse of a more healty lifestyle. Guess you don't have that in the burgerking where you spend most of you days and lonly nights :rolleyes:

Actually we've got two, Kaneda and Axl's_Disillusion..

And Duff does not look like a washed up drunky, have you seen his body? O.o.. Slash looked a little buff (is that even a word? But you know what I mean) in the pics from the KISS-tribute.. Izzy looks awesome, just like a man in his age.. Gilby looks like he would be on his late 20's or someting, really good. Axl looks also very good but clearly he's the only one used plastic surgery/atleast botox (I don't think this is a bad thing because if you've got the money for it, why not?)

Edit: A little fix, which Martina pointed out..

Edited by Wando

I´d like to see a pic of you when you reach 44 and see if you look that good. ( Sure you won´t.)

Anything is possible with the help of todays tehnology.

Since when are braids technology?

I don't know. Ask Martina. :lol:

Edited by Ferrari

where did he use plastic surgery?on which part of face?whole face?

I dont know anything about plastic surgeries,as probably 90% of people on this board,but

I'm 99% shure he didnt have one

he looks like he is taking GOOD care of his skin and thats all.

botox probably yes,but surgery ....no

all ex bandmates look good in their 40es expect adler :ph34r:

I´d like to see a pic of you when you reach 44 and see if you look that good. ( Sure you won´t.)

Anything is possible with the help of todays tehnology.

Since when are braids technology?

I don't know. Ask to Martina. :lol:

oh shit :lol: I mean hair plugs.It didnt exist/was so much in use as today,right?today almost every celeb uses hair plugs.actors,singers,etc.

and all these shits for face.anti this,anti that .....

oh fuck -_-

:confused:

Dude, this forum allready got a village idiot. We call him Kaneda, So pick another forum. Two of you will just crowd this place up.

Duff looks like a old washed up drunky. Slash lokes like a old old guy, he looks very tierd.

So don't tell me they look nearly as great as mr rose does. And it's not becouse of operation. But becouse of a more healty lifestyle. Guess you don't have that in the burgerking where you spend most of you days and lonly nights :rolleyes:

whoah there, turbo!! tell us how you really feel!!

i was just voicing my opinion/making funny jokes. as this is a "forum" i figured this was okay. i've never called anyone an idiot or anything just cause i disagreed with them, particularly not a "village idiot". that's mean!! the place i live is more of a "town" than a village, but i digress.

but while we're on the subject of "idiocy" and the facets of the idiom of idiot-dom, i dont know what to say, other than:

1.burgerking is spelled burger king. the spacebar is your friend!

2.allready=already. one "L"

3.tierd=tired.

4.becouse=becAuse.

5.most of you days=most of youR days.

6.lonly=lonEly

7.healty=healtHy

8.lokes=loOks

it would take too long to type out what i guess you meant to say in correct english. its cool, man, i'm not trying to make fun of you, it's just that i was an english teacher before i went to law school, so i like to help people out of these kinds of jams, particularly when they're trying to insult someone else's intelligence. to recap: if you're going to call someone an idiot, make sure you know how to spell correctly and use proper english.

and i don't eat at burger king (there's that spacebar again!!). there are plenty in my town (not village) but i prefer this tiny burger joint near my office. they make high quality food and have lots of cute waitresses that wouldnt be caught dead in a burger king!! i'll tell you the name of it when you're old enough to get in. i'm usually amongst friends there, but if and when i do get lonesome, can i come visit you on omicron persei 8? i'd love to hang out in an imaginary place you didn't invent with all of your imaginary pals!! is that one-eyed chick hotter in person? lemme know. i mean, if you can't make it that's cool. i'm sure the robot and the scientist would understand that you're too busy posting over 5000 musings on a band you never experienced in a forum on the interweb. ;)

Damn, Bromle got pwnt more in one post then Markyboy in half an hour!

i was just voicing my opinion/making funny jokes. as this is a "forum" i figured this was okay. i've never called anyone an idiot or anything just cause i disagreed with them, particularly not a "village idiot". that's mean!! the place i live is more of a "town" than a village, but i digress.

but while we're on the subject of "idiocy" and the facets of the idiom of idiot-dom, i dont know what to say, other than:

3.tierd=tired.

4.becouse=becAuse.

6.lonly=lonEly

7.healty=healtHy

8.lokes=loOks

it would take too long to type out what i guess you meant to say in correct english. its cool, man, i'm not trying to make fun of you, it's just that i was an english teacher before i went to law school, so i like to help people out of these kinds of jams, particularly when they're trying to insult someone else's intelligence. to recap: if you're going to call someone an idiot, make sure you know how to spell correctly and use proper english.

and i don't eat at burger king (there's that spacebar again!!). there are plenty in my town (not village) but i prefer this tiny burger joint near my office. they make high quality food and have lots of cute waitresses that wouldnt be caught dead in a burger king!! i'll tell you the name of it when you're old enough to get in. i'm usually amongst friends there, but if and when i do get lonesome, can i come visit you on omicron persei 8? i'd love to hang out in an imaginary place you didn't invent with all of your imaginary pals!! is that one-eyed chick hotter in person? lemme know. i mean, if you can't make it that's cool. i'm sure the robot and the scientist would understand that you're too busy posting over 5000 musings on a band you never experienced in a forum on the interweb. ;)

jesus christ...you handed out quite a pwning there :xmasssanta:

3.tierd=tired.

4.becouse=becAuse.

6.lonly=lonEly

7.healty=healtHy

8.lokes=loOks

That's just too damn funny. I could read this post over and over again and still laugh out loud everytime.

By the way it takes many years to go bald all over. Trust me when i say Axl isn't bald. Yes he may of lost some hair and it may have receded quite a bit as he had very fair hair but he isn't completely bald for fucks sake.

please pardon my ignorance, but how do 'hair plugs' work? Over here in Australia, we have a few places that use laser waves or something (advanced hair studio - (yeah, yeah..... - aussie joke...) and it makes the hair grow back from the roots.

But how do hair plugs work? surley if someone was to get something, it would be that as your real hair is stimulated and it re-grows.

Jesus this is 6 pages length and just because of one fucking picture!!!!!!!. Why that obsession in analyzing it all in detail over and over and over??

Dudes, open the window and take some fresh air!

Edited by November_rain