What Axl is up to...?

Shearaxl

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I'd like to inform you from JALP that the female IS NOT Diane O'Connor, it's someone else.

Also, look at the second picture, you can tell Axl's on coke.

Haha. I don't think he's on coke.

Dude I've been around coke for a long time...the eyes are a dead giveaway everytime.

She is not Diane O'Something, is she...? <_<

Look:

Also, I'd like to inform you from JALP that the female IS NOT Diane O'Connor, it's someone else.

Face aint to great, But id still fuck it, Go Axl !! Bang her hard !! rock3

And to those who slagged off our Beautiful British girls - Go suck donkey dick you cunts.

axlrosekiss7bw.jpg

Edited by johnyd473

And to those who slagged off our Beautiful British girls - Go suck donkey dick you cunts.

axlrosekiss7bw.jpg

dude english chicks on avg are abit ruff! :lol:, thats why i'm glad i was born in australia.

axlrosekiss7bw.jpg

dude english chicks on avg are abit ruff! :lol:, thats why i'm glad i was born in australia.

Yeah ive seen prisoner cell block H , Real fuckin nice! :fuckyou:

Axl you fuckin rock!! See you in England !! rock3

Edited by johnyd473

Guest roses_are_red

Wow, isnt that already the 5th girl we know axl has 'been with' this year?

Sophie Anderton, Diane O' Connor, Caroline Winberg, Rosario Dawson, and this chick. And some girls on backstage and some girls we dont know about. If you know any more, name them.

axlrosekiss7bw.jpg

aye thoses jail burds were stunners :rofl-lol:

Also, look at the second picture, you can tell Axl's on coke.

Haha. I don't think he's on coke.

Dude I've been around coke for a long time...the eyes are a dead giveaway everytime.

Come on, ofcourse he is on coke, you can immediately tell by his eyes. Don't be naieve.

In fact, I have the idea he is also using coke during shows. During the Netherlands show, he went into his tent on stage and come out pretty hyper.

axlrosekiss7bw.jpg

english girls are ugly...the pretty ones are supermodels or pop stars..the rest :no:

Man, rough crowd. Ok, she's not 20, but she's not ugly either. For someone who looks about 40 she's held up great. She sort of reminds me of Jane Seymour nowadays. (pic below) It's sort of cool to see him with someone his age, but I thought he was with that "lost" girl he did the Bday party for? Yeah, I'm sure he could "do better" by starlet definition, but maybe he really likes her!? Maybe she can talk about things in common, like growing up in the 70s as she was actually there! I can tell you, as a still OK looking guy of 40 who's been in bands and has been "around" a bit, it's hard for a 22 year old to keep my interest in conversation if one should start up a chat in a bar. They don't have that much in common with you. They are where you were 18 years ago, just getting started in life, and you did all that already. It seems to steer towards the "advice and wisdom on their troubles" sort of thing more than a common ground. They are fun to be with, but naturally not that "life experienced" yet. It's cool though, I don't mind giving advice. I've always had something about me, in person, that makes people want to tell me every detail of their full life story! I should have been a shrink.

Jane Seymour

1306-1CityHeartsJaneSeymour.jpg

Edited by axlskAmpf

Come on, ofcourse he is on coke, you can immediately tell by his eyes. Don't be naieve.

In fact, I have the idea he is also using coke during shows. During the Netherlands show, he went into his tent on stage and come out pretty hyper.

well he got drug tested in sweden and came out clean so....