GUNS N` ROSES STOLE MY SUNGLASSES!!!!

makkonen

GUNS N` ROSES STOLE MY SUNGLASSES!!!!

Well, not really :D

I throw my glasses to the stage maybe during PATIENCE (or just before) when Axl was very close to my section of the sittingplace. It was very classy throw i must say B)

Landed right next to Axl´s feet but he didn´t notice them. Axl moved back to the center of the stage and Richard came to the "sunglass-spot", almost crushed them accidentally. And he left to other parts of the stage too.

And then came Ron Thal, playing hard with the song that was on, noticed my glasses, picked them up and put them on for a while then Ron probably understood that they were too dark for a stage so he just put the glasses nicely on the top of the amplifier (or something). So...Ron Thal wore my sunglasses, pretty-fucking-cool rock3rock3

Great gig again, i personally think that Madagascar was played MUCH better yesterday than 5/6, but i REALLY missed Chinese Democracy :( Why on earth GN`R skipped that gem both nights :question:

Ron Thal is the best with the fans. A real people person. He was awsome in Oslo when he went offstage and let anyone on the front row tuch his guitar during paradice city. I don't know if he has done that at other showes to. But that was fucking awsome.

Ron Thal is the best with the fans. A real people person. He was awsome in Oslo when he went offstage and let anyone on the front row tuch his guitar during paradice city. I don't know if he has done that at other showes to. But that was fucking awsome.

Indeed......... btw are you going on the show tomorrow??

Nope. Only got ticket for the first. And it is a very long trip to oslo from stavanger... (not that trondheim is near :P)

Nope. Only got ticket for the first. And it is a very long trip to oslo from stavanger... (not that trondheim is near :P)

not sold out so no exuse :P

I am broke..can someone buy me a plane ticket and Iam going over.

not sold out so no exuse :P

I am broke..can someone buy me a plane ticket and Iam going over.

Run boy..... run boy.... rock2

Good story, it could have ended easily with them getting crushed by a band member, or a running guitar or drum tech. I hope you weren't expecting them back, lol.

I was just about to post my like story! I was at a gig, somewhere..yeah..that's the ticket, ya know the one with all the people, and...

AXL ATE MY SUGAR COOKIE! SON-OF-A-BIOTCH!! Yeah man, I was there in the front row, minding my own business, eating some cookies, and I put one down on a monitor and turned to look at Ron ripping out some licks. Axl ran over like a bolt of lightening and took a bite, and put it back like I wouldn't notice! I think I even heard him say "HAHA" when he did it! I was pissed man, I mean I love the guy and all, but I don't want him sharing my snackfoods! Look, here's proof!!!

hobnob_half_eaten.jpg

Your story was good too though! :P

Edited by axlskAmpf

Good story, it could have ended easily with them getting crushed by a band member, or a running guitar or drum tech. I hope you weren't expecting them back, lol.

I was just about to post my like story! I was at a gig, somewhere..yeah..that's the ticket, ya know the one with all the people, and...

AXL ATE MY SUGAR COOKIE! SON-OF-A-BIOTCH!! Yeah man, I was there in the front row, minding my own business, eating some cookies, and I put one down on a monitor and turned to look at Ron ripping out some licks. Axl ran over like a bolt of lightening and took a bite, and put it back like I wouldn't notice! I think I even heard him say "HAHA" when he did it! I was pissed man, I mean I love the guy and all, but I don't want him sharing my snackfoods! Look, here's proof!!!

hobnob_half_eaten.jpg

Your story was good too though! :P

DAMN! Your story was much better ;)

And no, i wasn´t expecting those glasses (from Thailand...nice looking but cheap) back :D

I´m also glad that i didn´t hit Axl with my throw...good enough reason to cancel the rest of the tour :lol::rofl-lol:

But not really worried, Axl was very good mood at both gigs in Helsinki. Nice to notice that he don´t stress too much about things nowadays B)

And yeah, Ron is so cool and down-to-earth kind of person...great that he was the one who got the GN`R gig rock2

I´m also glad that i didn´t hit Axl with my throw...good enough reason to cancel the rest of the tour :lol::rofl-lol:

I thought of that, lol. Imagine you threw the glasses and heard this! (30 seconds in)

GnR.com

That would have sucked! Still not as much as him eating my cookie, but it would have sucked!

Edited by axlskAmpf

My Q&A with Ron (with his permission ofcourse)-------------------------------->

----------------- Original Message -----------------

Date: Jul 7, 2006 11:26 AM

<< Hello!

THANKS for two GREAT shows here in Finland!

You really fit to new GN`R and i hope that you are part of the writing process also in the near future.

Very nice of you to play Don´t Cry, cause without you fans wouldn´t hear it LIVE at all. So thanks for that too!

Thank YOU ! You all were wonderful people and it was a pleasure to be there with you all :)

<< ps. do you remember 2nd show in Finland, you picked MY sunglasses from the stage. I throwed them when Axl was very near of the place where i was sitting. It was a VERY good throw i must say ;) Richard almost crushed my glasses minutes later and then you came, picked them up, tried them on and put them on the top of the amplifier (or something...i´m not a musician or techician)...

haha, those were yours! Cool! Yeah, I saw them on the ground and thought "someone's gonna smash these, I'd better put them somewhere safe!" lol

<< pps. you are doing FANTASTIC job with GUNS!!!!

ppps. Frank Ferrer was also AWESOME!!!

pppps. gongratulations to BRAIN also! >>

Thank you thank you thank you ! :D

<< ppppps. ask Tommy to play some Replacements stuff as his solo-section with his bass (that would be something...) I LOVED THE REPLACEMENTS!!!

Great idea... :D

<< pppppps. you partied with Kimi Räikkönen (Formula1 driver) day before yesterday??

Yeah, then had dinner over his new house before the show - wore his hat on stage - what a cool fucking guy! :D

<< GOOD LUCK WITH THE REST OF THE TOUR!

Thanks so much! Hope to see you again! :)

bbf

WHAT A COOL FUCKING GUY HE IS !!!!!

yea, i saw him putting on these sunglases ;D didn't understand where he got them, but now i know ;D bbf is really amazing guy, especially with gnr fans!!

Edited by stelly