All the negative comments..... Why?

warchild

OK, Freedom of speech rules, censorship sucks.....Fuck Parental Advisory...and all of the related cliches'

BUT....On a GnR Forum, I am Damn sure seeing a LOT of negative fucking comments, judgement calls,

and really biased opinions.........

WILL the Album make the world fall out of orbit? NO, but it will raise the bar, and put a hefty dent in what is now accepted as "music"....

might even give people some songs to relate to again..........Its hard when people expect "something Sacred"

And for those that haven't SEEN Guns N' Roses live this year.....open your mind, you might be surprised!

To those that want to ALWAYS believe the worst...well, you really can't judge until you have walked in someone else's shoes.............

Let he without sin throw the first stone......"that book"

Hasn't anybody else been thrown in a drunk tank before? Jesus! Or Arrested? Hell I have...........

Not everybody is interested in living up to YOUR expectations .......

and since WHEN did rock become "SAFE?" Maybe in Bon Blow Me world..........on the Disney Channel.......

There are good people on this forum, and some who I have no fkn use for...waste of time.........

well, Wrap your mind around this.......

You Fucking Shit

You think You're "IT"

But I know the Godamn truth

You're just little bitches

rectal itches.....

And when it's done

You won't be the one,

get used to that idea...

I see you now for what you are,

a lying tongue and a face from a jar..

You got nothing for me..

and I got nothing for you

You don't think and cannot see

No need for apology

It's crystal clear to me.....

You're a hater and an enemy.....

This is in NO WAY directed at everyone here........I have friends here........

But, If it wears, fit it!

all this slow motion bullshit jive about the most innane topics........It has gotten Gronky fucking Boring.....

Let Guns N' Roses BE Guns N' Roses......you really don't have a choice, come to think of it......

And all the mud slung at Management for DOING THE JOB is uncalled for..........

This IS a GnR Forum supposedly, why waste your time slagging and offering unwanted uneducated "advice"

about YOUR Ideas of how the band "should" be run..........

You never know who MIGHT be reading this forum, or where your posts MIGHT be being sent...........!

Can this be turned back into a FAN forum, or is it destined to be another negative, Lying SPWAT board?

Yeah, opinions vary, but some of this shit has gotten way out of hand...........and intelligence seems to be

few and far between..........

and I would wager the band and Management know a bit more about running of the business than a lot of

half-baked know it alls, who have never even entered a recording studio..........!!!

A very Disappointed WC

In Transit

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey cool to see you back man!, gotta love the war!

anywho! on topic,

thats why i've liked axl the best over the years, the guys fucking real! he put's himself out there in his songs!, that takes balls!, thats why people relate to him as well, i can't wait to see them if they ever play australia, it will be good to have some more music i can feel passionate about, everyone on this board knows axl can still offer them something, thats why there here, i guess some have just been left alittle bitter.

Edited by aussie_axl

The stance of GNR fans seems to be discussed more than the band these days, but i get you're point, you're not the only one who wants a fan forum rather than a bashing forum. GNR used to not try to please everyone, thats what made people fall in love with them, but now everyone wants the band run their way

Edited by JAC185

anywho! on topic,

thats why i've liked axl the best over the years, the guys fucking real! he put's himself out there in his songs!, that takes balls!, thats why people relate to him as well, i can't wait to see them if they ever play australia, it will be good to have some more music i can feel passionate about, everyone on this board knows axl can still offer them something, thats why there here, i guess some have just been left alittle bitter.

AUSSIE! CAPTAIN KANGAROO...........long time no talkee..!!!

miss our talks, dude.......remember "Mother Goose"? (private joke)

Still Writing? Damn well hope so...........

Talk Soon?

gonna take my meds & catch a catnap!

W.

anywho! on topic,

Talk Soon?

W.

dude you put me on block? lol.

anywho! on topic,

Talk Soon?

W.

HELL NO, I do have a long BLOCK list of people that are a waste of my time, but you are NOT on it!

I left "eyes" on this board, so I get info from time to time.........

BACK ON TOPIC........(so the mods don't shoot me)

SOME of the comments on this board are uncalled for.........

IF you hate GnR, go somewhere else, and if you hate the current version of GnR, well CDs and DVDs

are your best bet for a fix that fills your soul...........

W.

anywho! on topic,

Talk Soon?

W.

HELL NO, I do have a long BLOCK list of people that are a waste of my time, but you are NOT on it!

I left "eyes" on this board, so I get info from time to time.........

BACK ON TOPIC........(so the mods don't shoot me)

SOME of the comments on this board are uncalled for.........

IF you hate GnR, go somewhere else, and if you hate the current version of GnR, well CDs and DVDs

W.

yeah i was going to pm you the other day! but i can't bro!, so i was thinking you were just being a dick lol.

back on topic :ph34r:, be nice madison.

the poem was very catchy.... and yea some people expect a little to much from people, axl is only human and besides he has achieved way more than anyone else on this forum so don't say axl is a failure or any of that bullshit.

Brisbane 4 Life!

hey i'm not done yet, so axl watch out :P

brisbane 4 life !

Edited by aussie_axl

People can no longer accept change, and people find it hard to accept what the band is - for what it is. If it doesn't fit a person's ideals, of a 'perfect' group, it's not good enough for them.

that makes sense. But if this wasn't my group, I wouldn't be here, so I dont get why some of these guys are still whining here.. some have been doing it for years.

This band is perfect for me because all the pieces of the puzzle fit. This band is tight, and Axl is much improved from 2002. All we need is an album.

You're totally right Warchild, it is really really sad to see all this negativity right at the time when we should be excited for Axl and the rest of the band. Unfortunately we're kinda stuck with the haters...short of banning everyone who criticises GnR...what can we do?

the poem was very catchy.... and yea some people expect a little to much from people, axl is only human and besides he has achieved way more than anyone else on this forum so don't say axl is a failure or any of that bullshit.

Brisbane 4 Life!

Thanx Vogstar...sometimes I just have to VENT.....or it builds up to boiling point, and a Warchild explosion

ain't a pretty thing to witness...............

and AUSSIE...I haven't been able to access my PMs every day.....today the screen is coming up

with a default message.......I don't have you blocked, you are one of the few people I enjoy

conversing with.............maybe it depends on where I am...I dunno?

BACK ON TOPIC.....so the mods don't throw knives......

SOME of the comments are mean-spirited, and don't sound like they are coming from a SUPPORTER of

The band at all.........just hate to see this forum go downhill because of the haters..........

and the answer is, you DO NOT have to agree with every decision,......but keep in mind that this IS

a GnR Forum!

W.

I actualy agree with WC here. And to add to it: what happened to realism and common sense?

I made a few posts about that in the last few days and it actualy bugs me lately.

some of these people will NEVER be happy. They bitch when Axl is locked away in his mansion in Malibu for years on end, and then when he's out on tour again kicking ass they bitch about everything from what he wears to the setlist the band plays to the musicans HE selected to be in HIS band. What the fuck are these people doing on a GNR forum in 2006 other than trolling?? :question:

..... There are good people on this forum, and some who I have no fkn use for...waste of time... I left "eyes" on this board, so I get info from time to time.........

Oh please. You left "eyes" on this board? :rolleyes: You are so pretentious. Everybody here has "friends" they chat with on the forum. I doubt anybody cares who sends you emails or what other screennames you use to check out the forum. Get over yourself.

*Sorry for the smart ass remark -- but the pretentiousness is nauseating sometimes. :ph34r: *

This IS a GnR Forum supposedly, why waste your time slagging and offering unwanted uneducated "advice"

about YOUR Ideas of how the band "should" be run..........

You never know who MIGHT be reading this forum, or where your posts MIGHT be being sent...........!

Actually, I've found some of the suggestions fans have made - to make the band better - have been good ones that I hope certain people will read and take to heart.

.. ... WILL the Album make the world fall out of orbit? NO, but it will raise the bar, and put a hefty dent in what is now accepted as "music"....

might even give people some songs to relate to again..........Its hard when people expect "something Sacred"

.... IF you hate GnR, go somewhere else, and if you hate the current version of GnR, well CDs and DVDs

Agreed.

Brisbane 4 Life!

Thanx Vogstar...sometimes I just have to VENT.....or it builds up to boiling point, and a Warchild explosion

and AUSSIE...I haven't been able to access my PMs every day.....today the screen is coming up

with a default message.......I don't have you blocked, you are one of the few people I enjoy

SOME of the comments are mean-spirited, and don't sound like they are coming from a SUPPORTER of

The band at all.........just hate to see this forum go downhill because of the haters..........

and the answer is, you DO NOT have to agree with every decision,......but keep in mind that this IS

a GnR Forum!

W.

try pming me some day see if it works,

Seize the day

or die regretting the time you lost

some poeple just don't get it

they miss the trails in life

there the victims off this world

theres a choice everyday

being bitter and twisted

is no way to make it right.

Brisbane 4 Life!

a GnR Forum!

W.

Seize the day

theres a choice everyday

being bitter and twisted

Sounding GREAT AussIe........tried getting to my PM board, but get an error message today, will try from another location..........shortly!

Did get some good news about Mr. K is Read-only now!

THANX WHOEVER DID THIS!!!!!

Refuse to give the dude(?) any attention...........!

Your Verse COULD apply to the bitter Biters that proliferate here..........

Hope as more people SEE the band the tides will turn...........

and WHEN the album comes out, it will remove all doubt!

Kudos......gone to get numb

Hang Loose Aussie!!!

WC signing out!

Brisbane 4 Life!

a GnR Forum!

W.

Seize the day

theres a choice everyday

being bitter and twisted

Sounding GREAT AussIe........tried getting to my PM board, but get an error message today, will try from another location..........shortly!

Did get some good news about Mr. K is Read-only now!

THANX WHOEVER DID THIS!!!!!

Refuse to give the dude(?) any attention...........!

Your Verse COULD apply to the bitter Biters that proliferate here..........

Hope as more people SEE the band the tides will turn...........

and WHEN the album comes out, it will remove all doubt!

Kudos......gone to get numb

Hang Loose Aussie!!!

WC signing out!

no problems, numb! .....you lucky motherfuc### :P

it goes round and round

it's lost all meaning

it's not the same

it just drives me insane!

why can't we just let it die.

it goes round and round

it's lost all meaning

it's not the same

it just drives me insane!

why can't we just let it die.

Brought a tear to the eye. :cry:

we should punch on, for real!, i don't like you........you don't like me!.