All the negative comments..... Why?

warchild

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some negative comments ? Maybe call them the "reality check" comments -- sounds better.

Ferrari - don't you have a VR section to go to?

Please stop hanging around a section that's for a band you have no interest in.

Some negative comments ? Maybe call them the "reality check" comments -- sounds better.

Ferrari - don't you have a VR section to go to?

Please stop hanging around a section that's for a band you have no interest in.

I don't really like VR... :cry:

May I stay here ? :heart:

'WILL the Album make the world fall out of orbit? NO, but it will raise the bar, and put a hefty dent in what is now accepted as "music"....'

- I disagree. So far, from what I heard from the leaks/demos they are decent at best compared to the music out today.

'And for those that haven't SEEN Guns N' Roses live this year.....open your mind, you might be surprised!'

- So just because I genuinely think the New GNR sucks means I'm closeminded? I have seen them live and the new band just isn't that good. I look at it as more of an Axl Rose + Coverband show rather than a GNR show.

'To those that want to ALWAYS believe the worst...well, you really can't judge until you have walked in someone else's shoes.............'

- Hey I was a broker in a very demanding industry. Don't worry, I know what it's like to have shit and try to sell it off as gold.

'Hasn't anybody else been thrown in a drunk tank before? Jesus! Or Arrested? Hell I have...........'

- Yeah that's true but when you're 40 and still doing shit like that it's kind of pathetic.

'Not everybody is interested in living up to YOUR expectations .......'

- I don't expect them to but that doesn't mean I can't still have my own opinions.

'You Fucking Shit

You think You're "IT"

But I know the Godamn truth

You're just little bitches

rectal itches.....

And when it's done

You won't be the one,

get used to that idea...

I see you now for what you are,

a lying tongue and a face from a jar..

You got nothing for me..

and I got nothing for you

You don't think and cannot see

No need for apology

It's crystal clear to me.....

You're a hater and an enemy.....'

- You should do rap music.

'This is in NO WAY directed at everyone here........I have friends here........

But, If it wears, fit it!'

- Yup just like there are people here who will jump on Axl's cock no matter what he does

'Let Guns N' Roses BE Guns N' Roses......you really don't have a choice, come to think of it......'

- I don't have a choice just like you don't have a choice as to whether I like the New GNR or not.

And all the mud slung at Management for DOING THE JOB is uncalled for..........

'This IS a GnR Forum supposedly, why waste your time slagging and offering unwanted uneducated "advice"

about YOUR Ideas of how the band "should" be run..........'

- Yeah i get it.... If I don't jump on Axl's cock everytime he does something I don't deserve to be on this forum.

'You never know who MIGHT be reading this forum, or where your posts MIGHT be being sent...........!'

- Oooooh.... quite frankly, I don't care who reads it.

'Can this be turned back into a FAN forum, or is it destined to be another negative, Lying SPWAT board?'

- I'd rather have a fan forum that posts the good and the bad rather than an Axl Cocksucking board.

'Yeah, opinions vary, but some of this shit has gotten way out of hand...........and intelligence seems to be

few and far between..........'

- Yeah you're right.... the amount of cocksucking on this board sickens me too.

- So just because I genuinely think the New GNR sucks means I'm closeminded? I have seen them live and the new band just isn't that good. I look at it as more of an Axl Rose + Coverband show rather than a GNR show...

So, if you don't like the new band - and you clearly don't as you freely admitted - then why are here posting in a section about the new band? This is a fan forum for actual fans of the band. I'm not a JLO fan -- but I don't join her board to diss the people who do like her. That would be trolling.

'Hasn't anybody else been thrown in a drunk tank before? Jesus! Or Arrested? Hell I have...........'

- Yeah that's true but when you're 40 and still doing shit like that it's kind of pathetic..

Actually, I agree with you on this one.

Getting into fights, biting people and getting arrested when you're 25 is far different from when you're 40.

.. ....

- I'd rather have a fan forum that posts the good and the bad rather than an Axl Cocksucking board...

Nobody is putting a gun to your head forcing you to come here. If you don't like the board and only wish to trash the band, please find another forum.

Not if you continue to trash the band.

..... There are good people on this forum, and some who I have no fkn use for...waste of time... I left "eyes" on this board, so I get info from time to time.........

Oh please. You left "eyes" on this board? :rolleyes: You are so pretentious. Everybody here has "friends" they chat with on the forum. I doubt anybody cares who sends you emails or what other screennames you use to check out the forum. Get over yourself.

OWNED :rofl-lol:

I still love you. :heart:

I certainly hope so!

Thanks for the support Dead Flower! It is very much appreciated! :heart:

I hope I can stay because I still have some important statements to make about Axl and his so-called "Guns N'Roses"... :book:

I certainly hope so!

I hope I can stay because I still have some important statements to make about Axl and his so-called "Guns N'Roses"... :book:

You obviously don't understand English, Niveen. You were just told by the admin not to post here if you are going to keep that shit up. Thats why you got put on read only last time. If the old band is all you care about, theres a place you can talk about them all you want. And theres plenty of dust n bones topics for you to spew your garbage in.

:sleeper:

... I hope I can stay because I still have some important statements to make about Axl and his so-called "Guns N'Roses"... :book:

Keep it up. We'll be starting an egg-timer soon that will clock the remaining minutes you have on the forum, so I suggest you use them wisely.

I certainly hope so!

it's been fun, take dead flower with you.

Dead Flower, it's not that I don't like VR (or Nugnr). It's just that, for my taste, the idea of a Reunion is above everything else. :)

theres nothing wrong with having that opinion, but theres no need to ruin things for the fans of GNR(current lineup) or the fans of VR for that matter. You ruin every thread you post in. If a reunion is the only thing you care about, then jus stick to the original GNR section and you'd have no problems at all.

Dead Flower, it's not that I don't like VR (or Nugnr). It's just that, for my taste, the idea of a Reunion is above everything else. :)

I understand. I can respect that, even if I don't necessarily agree. :heart:

I very much look forward to reading these important statements of yours. I'm sure they'll be more insightful and thought-provoking than any of Warchild's "poetry".

theres nothing wrong with having that opinion, but theres no need to ruin things for the fans of GNR(current lineup) or the fans of VR for that matter. You ruin every thread you post in. If a reunion is the only thing you care about, then jus stick to the original GNR section and you'd have no problems at all.

no that would make sense! what the hell are thinking AD~!, cupcakes will be cupcakes

they play there game then walk away

they did it again and again

it's time to kick there ass out.

no that would make sense! what the hell are thinking AD~!, cupcakes will be cupcakes

they play there game then walk away

they did it again and again

it's time to kick there ass out.

oh i completely agree he should just be banned for good, but thats not my call to make.

If a reunion is the only thing you care about, then jus stick to the original GNR section and you'd have no problems at all.

I thought of an idea.... Madison should not let people like Ferrari to post on this section..... in Ferrari's case....He should only be allowed to post at "Yesterday's Original GNR" section. He even admit it that he doesn't like NEW GNR or VR.....so why all of his posting take place in this section??? Any one could explain this???

Can you do that Madison?.... You know who this people are!

If a reunion is the only thing you care about, then jus stick to the original GNR section and you'd have no problems at all.

I thought of an idea.... Madison should not let people like Ferrari to post on this section..... in Ferrari's case....He should only be allowed to post at "Yesterday's Original GNR" section. He even admit it that he doesn't like NEW GNR or VR.....so why all of his posting take place in this section??? Any one could explain this???

Can you do that Madison?.... You know who this people are!

He's the same guy as Alan_Niveen.. he was put on read only because of his constant bashing and the extremely distasteful rude posts he would make to those of us who did support the band. he makes every thread some competition between old vs new. This dude is just getting kicks from being a cupcake. I doubt he even likes GNR in any capacity.

I know a couple of people here who would have done a great job for the Gestapo in the '40s... You know who you are...

I've been a GN'R fan for longer than most of the people that are calling me a cupcake... I took a plane from Geneva to see the band in Paris some weeks ago... I must be a bit bored to do things like that... Taking a plane and travelling to see a band I'm not interested in...

Ruining threads just because I post my opinion ? PAH-LEASE!

I know a couple of people here who would have done a great job for the Gestapo in the '40s... You know who you are...

I've been a GN'R fan for longer than most of the people that are calling me a cupcake... I took a plane from Geneva to see the band in Paris some weeks ago... I must be a bit bored to do things like that... Taking a plane and travelling to see a band I'm not interested in...

well if you do like the band, hows come you never post anything positive? why does everything you post come back to "its not gnr without slash" and even "this band sucks without Slash" :question:

Edited by Axls_Disillusion

Ive encountered extremely supportive fans on the message boards. This loyalty over years and years of time. You know warchild perhaps your 19 or 20 years old, can you imagine some of the fans that post here have waited 13 years for new material, since you were 3 or 4 years old. Ive heard stories of fans who traveled planes, trains, buses, withstood rainstorms, etc etc and had Mr Rose cancel, or show up 3 hours late or give a less then enthusiastic performance. I would say if they are frustrated at the "new gnr" over a less zealous enthusiasm and promptness in releasing the cd, that is is perfectly warranted to make some negative comments at a message board. Just because fans vent doesnt necessasarily translate to GNR or AXl haters and its absurd to suggest that in the first place. Keep in mind its the fans that pay the concert tickets and purchase the music.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Boy are you an idiot??!

Why do all that for a band that you admit you do not like? ...it just makes no sense! :lol:

Ive encountered extremely supportive fans on the message boards. This loyalty over years and years of time. You know warchild perhaps your 19 or 20 years old, can you imagine some of the fans that post here have waited 13 years for new material, since you were 3 or 4 years old. Ive heard stories of fans who traveled planes, trains, buses, withstood rainstorms, etc etc and had Mr Rose cancel, or show up 3 hours late or give a less then enthusiastic performance. I would say if they are frustrated at the "new gnr" over a less zealous enthusiasm and promptness in releasing the cd, that is is perfectly warranted to make some negative comments at a message board. Just because fans vent doesnt necessasarily translate to GNR or AXl haters and its absurd to suggest that in the first place. Keep in mind its the fans that pay the concert tickets and purchase the music.

no man theres a difference, i've vented at MR rose and this band abit back in the day!, but theres a big difference, trust me.

Retard.

Dead Flower, your argument there is as dead as your name, it would appear Warchild has a point, something you lack. He has brought a severe blow to your arguments in the pointless bitch-war which has been taking place on this forum and that retort was pathetic. Rock on warchild! Rock on Guns N Roses! This is a forum for showing support. The band is far from perfect, but they're a damn good rock n roll group and arguing their corner against naysayers like you does not make them a retard.