All the negative comments..... Why?

warchild

I actualy agree with WC here. And to add to it: what happened to realism and common sense?

I made a few posts about that in the last few days and it actualy bugs me lately.

some of these people will NEVER be happy. They bitch when Axl is locked away in his mansion in Malibu for years on end, and then when he's out on tour again kicking ass they bitch about everything from what he wears to the setlist the band plays to the musicans HE selected to be in HIS band. What the fuck are these people doing on a GNR forum in 2006 other than trolling?? :question:

do you really exspect better?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... I hope I can stay because I still have some important statements to make about Axl and his so-called "Guns N'Roses"... :book:

Keep it up. We'll be starting an egg-timer soon that will clock the remaining minutes you have on the forum, so I suggest you use them wisely.

Dead Flower, it's not that I don't like VR (or Nugnr). It's just that, for my taste, the idea of a Reunion is above everything else. :)

If a reunion is the only thing you care about, then jus stick to the original GNR section and you'd have no problems at all.

I thought of an idea.... Madison should not let people like Ferrari to post on this section..... in Ferrari's case....He should only be allowed to post at "Yesterday's Original GNR" section. He even admit it that he doesn't like NEW GNR or VR.....so why all of his posting take place in this section??? Any one could explain this???

Can you do that Madison?.... You know who this people are!

time for us "axlites" to get rid of the haters

OK, Freedom of speech rules, censorship sucks.....Fuck Parental Advisory...and all of the related cliches'

BUT....On a GnR Forum, I am Damn sure seeing a LOT of negative fucking comments, judgement calls,

and really biased opinions.........

WILL the Album make the world fall out of orbit? NO, but it will raise the bar, and put a hefty dent in what is now accepted as "music"....

might even give people some songs to relate to again..........Its hard when people expect "something Sacred"

And for those that haven't SEEN Guns N' Roses live this year.....open your mind, you might be surprised!

To those that want to ALWAYS believe the worst...well, you really can't judge until you have walked in someone else's shoes.............

Let he without sin throw the first stone......"that book"

Hasn't anybody else been thrown in a drunk tank before? Jesus! Or Arrested? Hell I have...........

Not everybody is interested in living up to YOUR expectations .......

and since WHEN did rock become "SAFE?" Maybe in Bon Blow Me world..........on the Disney Channel.......

There are good people on this forum, and some who I have no fkn use for...waste of time.........

well, Wrap your mind around this.......

You Fucking Shit

You think You're "IT"

But I know the Godamn truth

You're just little bitches

rectal itches.....

And when it's done

You won't be the one,

get used to that idea...

I see you now for what you are,

a lying tongue and a face from a jar..

You got nothing for me..

and I got nothing for you

You don't think and cannot see

No need for apology

It's crystal clear to me.....

You're a hater and an enemy.....

This is in NO WAY directed at everyone here........I have friends here........

But, If it wears, fit it!

all this slow motion bullshit jive about the most innane topics........It has gotten Gronky fucking Boring.....

Let Guns N' Roses BE Guns N' Roses......you really don't have a choice, come to think of it......

And all the mud slung at Management for DOING THE JOB is uncalled for..........

This IS a GnR Forum supposedly, why waste your time slagging and offering unwanted uneducated "advice"

about YOUR Ideas of how the band "should" be run..........

You never know who MIGHT be reading this forum, or where your posts MIGHT be being sent...........!

Can this be turned back into a FAN forum, or is it destined to be another negative, Lying SPWAT board?

Yeah, opinions vary, but some of this shit has gotten way out of hand...........and intelligence seems to be

few and far between..........

and I would wager the band and Management know a bit more about running of the business than a lot of

half-baked know it alls, who have never even entered a recording studio..........!!!

A very Disappointed WC

In Transit

GIVE THEM HELL BABY.

What you say is all true.

Don't let the haters bring you down.

GNR will get the last laugh :heart:

I love you :heart::heart: xoxo

He's the same guy as Alan_Niveen.. he was put on read only because of his constant bashing and the extremely distasteful rude posts he would make to those of us who did support the band. he makes every thread some competition between old vs new. This dude is just getting kicks from being a cupcake. I doubt he even likes GNR in any capacity.

Give it a rest already.

You're going to talk about people with different usernames.........Jim Bob, Taste Good, Long Wong, Pittman Rose, and those are just the ones I remember YOU using everytime YOU got Banned or put on Read Only.

And at least he never made a thread accusing Eric of making a profit off of '02 ticket sales. Maybe madison and Eric forgot about that one, but I was here that day and I didn't.

I want to read both sides, good and bad. If I wanted to read only one sided, biased towards Axl bullshit I wouldn't be, ahem, here today. I'd be, ahem, elsewhere. ;);):o It would be just as bad to read only biased towards Slash bullshit too. That's boring and fake.

Being a fan and caring about something leads to strong feelings about how you want to see things unfold. Why do you think sports fans call up radio stations and give management shit? Why do they talk about trading players? They have opinions on how they want to see their favourite team run. If you magically became Axl Rose and could do anything with GN'R, would you not do anything different than the man himself has done so far? I bet we all would. Talking about hypothetical scenarios is one of the funnest things you can do on a fan forum, especially on a forum for a band that doesn't exactly give their fans lots of info.

And if you really expect the comparisons to the old band to cease, you're nuts. It was arguably the greatest hard rock band of it's era, if not of all time, and this is the replacement. 'Nuff said. Axl's gonna have that shadow follow him around for the rest of his life.

The most boring thing would be when fans do nothing but say how great everything is going all the time. Axl could murder someone in a druken rage and be put away for life and some fans would praise him for doing something so "rockstar". Plus that dude had it coming, he pissed off God. Don't worry, this will give Axl lots to write about and he will definitely release CD even if he's in jail. This could only improve the album if you think about it. :rolleyes:

People who persistently bash, well, there may be and issue there that needs to be looked at. I just don't want to see this forum turn into something that stifles honest discussion. Fans of the old band have an interest in what the new band does, even if they don't love it. I think they should be able to air their views somewhere. I can relate to them b/c I am a bigger fan of the old band - though I dig the new one as well.

My two cents.

Edited by KBear

He's the same guy as Alan_Niveen.. he was put on read only because of his constant bashing and the extremely distasteful rude posts he would make to those of us who did support the band. he makes every thread some competition between old vs new. This dude is just getting kicks from being a cupcake. I doubt he even likes GNR in any capacity.

Give it a rest already.

You're going to talk about people with different usernames.........Jim Bob, Taste Good, Long Wong, Pittman Rose, and those are just the ones I remember YOU using everytime YOU got Banned or put on Read Only.

And at least he never made a thread accusing Eric of making a profit off of '02 ticket sales. Maybe madison and Eric forgot about that one, but I was here that day and I didn't.

Was Axls_Dillusion really Jim Bob?! :o

People will never be happy. Always greener on the other side of the fence

We are one whiny spicies.

The problem with GNR fans is that they want something that isn't there anymore. And if there actually where a reunion it wouldn't be the same. They are all older and their stage act would suffer from it.

The 90s guns is over and nothing (except a time machine) will bring that time back.

So get over it. I saw the "hired Guns" in oslo and they fucking blew all the doubters away! Sure the critics likes to be smartasses who tries to sound very smart by bashing Axl and not the music. I bet they feel real smart. Just as smart as alot of people here.

this band is very dynamic and has a great time on stage. They might not blow up at any secound like the old guns. But they play it with passion and puts on a great show.

the album is comming and many critics will be just that. Critical to the album and just like alot of people here. "IT WAS BETTER BEFORE, AXL IS A DICK!"......Well, Captain A didn't abanden ship. Did he. The others went overboard. But somebody had to ride this ship out of the storm and into shore.

Everything was better before becouse we tend to forget the bad stuff. (there is some truth for yah)

Bromle- Just getting started

yeah this is all bullshit i read so many people saying that they are all loyal to guns but then they all write that Guns ain't Guns....sickening.... I am loyal to guns till the day i die.....and i am loyal to VR. I am happy that we have two kick ass bands to listen to and to be excited to wait and hear two great albums this year. I admit its hard to see GN'R play now and not see the rest of the boys up there, but things change just like on your favorite sports team or whatever great players don't stay there forever......do you stop likeing them??? Would you people rather not have VR or GN'R today?? would you rather not have the orginals members doing their own thing today?? we got two great things going...........stop bitchn about Slash vs. Axl or posting shit about how much you want Slash/Axl to reunite or it ain't GN'R w/o Slash. It still ain't GN'R even with them to together last I checked it took 5 people to make up the great band that we all loved from the beginning. We all have our opinions and this is mine................

THIS IS DEDICATED TO

ALL THE GUNS N' FUCKIN' ROSES

FANS WHO STUCK WITH THEM

THROUGH ALL THE FUCKIN' SHIT

AND TO ALL THOSE OPPOSED

HMM....WELL

OK, Freedom of speech rules, censorship sucks.....Fuck Parental Advisory...and all of the related cliches'

Let Guns N' Roses BE Guns N' Roses......you really don't have a choice, come to think of it......

Nazis and Stalinists used to say the same : "you don't have a choice". They demanded complete submission... Just like you do.

WC, you are definitely looking back nostalgically to those regims in which personality cult was unquestionable. Luckily, there's always been people to stand up for truth and justice, fighting against the tyrants that called themselves liberators, against dictatorships that called themselves democracies and against changing things that kept their old name to fool people...

You and your friends are not even GN'R fans... You are not able to understand what's GN'R, you're only able to understand a small part of it called "Axl"...

Posterity will be the judge.

PS: great post Patience 4 Axl!

Edited by Ferrari

BUT....On a GnR Forum, I am Damn sure seeing a LOT of negative fucking comments, judgement calls,

and really biased opinions.........

WILL the Album make the world fall out of orbit? NO, but it will raise the bar, and put a hefty dent in what is now accepted as "music"....

might even give people some songs to relate to again..........Its hard when people expect "something Sacred"

And for those that haven't SEEN Guns N' Roses live this year.....open your mind, you might be surprised!

To those that want to ALWAYS believe the worst...well, you really can't judge until you have walked in someone else's shoes.............

Let he without sin throw the first stone......"that book"

Hasn't anybody else been thrown in a drunk tank before? Jesus! Or Arrested? Hell I have...........

Not everybody is interested in living up to YOUR expectations .......

and since WHEN did rock become "SAFE?" Maybe in Bon Blow Me world..........on the Disney Channel.......

There are good people on this forum, and some who I have no fkn use for...waste of time.........

well, Wrap your mind around this.......

You Fucking Shit

You think You're "IT"

But I know the Godamn truth

You're just little bitches

rectal itches.....

And when it's done

You won't be the one,

get used to that idea...

I see you now for what you are,

a lying tongue and a face from a jar..

You got nothing for me..

and I got nothing for you

You don't think and cannot see

No need for apology

It's crystal clear to me.....

You're a hater and an enemy.....

This is in NO WAY directed at everyone here........I have friends here........

But, If it wears, fit it!

all this slow motion bullshit jive about the most innane topics........It has gotten Gronky fucking Boring.....

And all the mud slung at Management for DOING THE JOB is uncalled for..........

This IS a GnR Forum supposedly, why waste your time slagging and offering unwanted uneducated "advice"

about YOUR Ideas of how the band "should" be run..........

You never know who MIGHT be reading this forum, or where your posts MIGHT be being sent...........!

Can this be turned back into a FAN forum, or is it destined to be another negative, Lying SPWAT board?

Yeah, opinions vary, but some of this shit has gotten way out of hand...........and intelligence seems to be

few and far between..........

and I would wager the band and Management know a bit more about running of the business than a lot of

half-baked know it alls, who have never even entered a recording studio..........!!!

A very Disappointed WC

In Transit

haha, "rectal itches". Nicely done WC. Tis the season for a voice of reason

Nazis and Stalinists used to say the same : "you don't have a choice". They demanded complete submission... Just like you do.

WC, you are definitely looking back nostalgically to those regims in which personality cult was unquestionable. Luckily, there's always been people to stand up for truth and justice, fighting against the tyrants that called themselves liberators, against dictatorships that called themselves democracies and against changing things that kept their old name to fool people...

You and your friends are not even GN'R fans... You are not able to understand what's GN'R, you're only able to understand a small part of it called "Axl"...

Comparing fans who think it is what it is to Nazis?

Axl is and allways wil be GnR but enjoy crying to yourself while GnR play europe.

The simple fact that Doof and Slish think Scit Woland is an exceptable frontman only goes to prove why they should never be allowed to perform under the GnR name.

The fact that you tried to make your point political only goes to show how weak your aguement is.

While you spend your time masterbating over your long haired poodle called Slish some people are fucking loving the ride and enjoying the shit out of a kick ass band and the best frontman alive

Axl = GnR

Slish and Doof = crappy GnR wannabe fucking puke bags.

No need to take offence to me been mean to your wanking material, most of you do enough of it to GnR ;)

Axl is and allways wil be GnR but enjoy crying to yourself while GnR play europe.

The simple fact that Doof and Slish think Scit Woland is an exceptable frontman only goes to prove why they should never be allowed to perform under the GnR name.

The fact that you tried to make your point political only goes to show how weak your aguement is.

While you spend your time masterbating over your long haired poodle called Slish some people are fucking loving the ride and enjoying the shit out of a kick ass band and the best frontman alive

Axl = GnR

No need to take offence to me been mean to your wanking material, most of you do enough of it to GnR ;)

So... does it taste good?

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

warchild appears once every 2 months, acts like he knows what the hell goes on here, and gets all paternalistic. I for one can't take that shit, warchild, I can't remember the last time you made a thread that was worthwhile or not driven by childish naivete. You consider yourself a "poet", yet you are troubled by differing opinions, something that should be inevitable on an online place of debate.

"All the negative comments, why?"

Here's why: Guns N' Roses is dead and over, some people like Axl Rose's new group, and others don't. We are all fans of the same 5 men, whether or not we will admit it. There are a plethora of problems with the current configuration of Guns N' Roses, and some members like to talk about it. Others like to be absolutely positive. I say, fuck absolutes and let's talk Guns N' Roses, I can't believe I'm wasting time telling you how much of a fool you are.

Axl = GnR

I agree. I can't understand why Finck and Fortus even bother playing all those songs written by Slish and Doof. It's like man, the crowd would really rather hear Madagascar and Beautiful over and over all night than hear Welcome to the Jungle or Paradise City. It's like Finck and Fortus are leading a tribute to Slish every time they play. What gives?! This is NuGuns. 2K6, motherfuckers! Not 1990! Stop living in the past dudes!

You should include Izzy in your put downs too. Just because he and Axl are friends again doesn't mean that he deserves anybody's respect. That belongs to Axl alone.

Maybe we could call him Snizzy. Or maybe Snizzbot XL7.

Holly shit, your post has made me see the error of my ways,im so sorry Slash and Duff.

I would also like to issue a public plea to Scot, im so sorry. The things i said were mean an unfounded, i genuinly feel a deep shame.

I think i should be banned to show people that free thinking is not respected here and that unless you have an ex members dick in your mouth you are not welcome.Even a warning would be good just to prevent people liking new GnR after all mods let the hating cock suckers spew their loads all day every day even though it breaks rules so why not start fucking banning fans of Axl and his hired hands.

I will kind sir , think how i like and i think Axl rocks and the ex members are just that ex members.

STOP THE MADNESS!!!!

This threads needs a good chill.

Yes warchild likes GNR alot. And he wants people to understand why etc.

And there is alot of fans here that are just out for the kill. GNR has alot of different types of fans, And when so many different people from all over the world get together in one place. (just like USA) It creates tension. Sparks are lid etc.

And we are as loyal to GNR As the american to the flag. We might be different in so many ways. But is the glue that keeps us all connected.

If you can't stand the negativity on a fucking forum of "fans", how will you stand the onslaught of hate when this album is released? Mr. Rose is not a well loved musician like John Lennon and Kurt Cobain, but a polarizing one. You haven't seen the worst of it yet.

If the album is good, the hate will dissapate. If it sucks...expect guns and axl to be torn a new asshole.