All the negative comments..... Why?

warchild

If you can't stand the negativity on a fucking forum of "fans", how will you stand the onslaught of hate when this album is released? Mr. Rose is not a well loved musician like John Lennon and Kurt Cobain, but a polarizing one. You haven't seen the worst of it yet.

If the album is good, the hate will dissapate. If it sucks...expect guns and axl to be torn a new asshole.

sly big difference, i know you're not a huge fan either, but at least you make some good points, you admit if you like something and are positive at times, you're the difference, dead flower and co just hate this new band and are bitter, why should gnr fans who come here to talk about there fav band, have to put up with these dickheads coming into threads just looking for a fight. who needs that, i'd get rid of it if i could, it would be the same if i went into the vr forum every fucking day and gave it to scott! who i hate with a passion, but do i ? NO>.

it's gettin real old.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can't stand the negativity on a fucking forum of "fans", how will you stand the onslaught of hate when this album is released? Mr. Rose is not a well loved musician like John Lennon and Kurt Cobain, but a polarizing one. You haven't seen the worst of it yet.

If the album is good, the hate will dissapate. If it sucks...expect guns and axl to be torn a new asshole.

The only reason a guy like Kurt Cobain is loved is because he commit suicide. If the mother fucker had lived it would be different. I don't recall everyon loving the junkie when he was alive.

OK, Freedom of speech rules, censorship sucks.....Fuck Parental Advisory...and all of the related cliches'

BUT....On a GnR Forum, I am Damn sure seeing a LOT of negative fucking comments, judgement calls,

and really biased opinions.........

WILL the Album make the world fall out of orbit? NO, but it will raise the bar, and put a hefty dent in what is now accepted as "music"....

might even give people some songs to relate to again..........Its hard when people expect "something Sacred"

And for those that haven't SEEN Guns N' Roses live this year.....open your mind, you might be surprised!

To those that want to ALWAYS believe the worst...well, you really can't judge until you have walked in someone else's shoes.............

Let he without sin throw the first stone......"that book"

Hasn't anybody else been thrown in a drunk tank before? Jesus! Or Arrested? Hell I have...........

Not everybody is interested in living up to YOUR expectations .......

and since WHEN did rock become "SAFE?" Maybe in Bon Blow Me world..........on the Disney Channel.......

There are good people on this forum, and some who I have no fkn use for...waste of time.........

well, Wrap your mind around this.......

You Fucking Shit

You think You're "IT"

But I know the Godamn truth

You're just little bitches

rectal itches.....

And when it's done

You won't be the one,

get used to that idea...

I see you now for what you are,

a lying tongue and a face from a jar..

You got nothing for me..

and I got nothing for you

You don't think and cannot see

No need for apology

It's crystal clear to me.....

You're a hater and an enemy.....

This is in NO WAY directed at everyone here........I have friends here........

But, If it wears, fit it!

all this slow motion bullshit jive about the most innane topics........It has gotten Gronky fucking Boring.....

Let Guns N' Roses BE Guns N' Roses......you really don't have a choice, come to think of it......

And all the mud slung at Management for DOING THE JOB is uncalled for..........

This IS a GnR Forum supposedly, why waste your time slagging and offering unwanted uneducated "advice"

about YOUR Ideas of how the band "should" be run..........

You never know who MIGHT be reading this forum, or where your posts MIGHT be being sent...........!

Can this be turned back into a FAN forum, or is it destined to be another negative, Lying SPWAT board?

Yeah, opinions vary, but some of this shit has gotten way out of hand...........and intelligence seems to be

few and far between..........

and I would wager the band and Management know a bit more about running of the business than a lot of

half-baked know it alls, who have never even entered a recording studio..........!!!

A very Disappointed WC

In Transit

Welcame back War Child.You fucken right in what you wrote.

He's the same guy as Alan_Niveen.. he was put on read only because of his constant bashing and the extremely distasteful rude posts he would make to those of us who did support the band. he makes every thread some competition between old vs new. This dude is just getting kicks from being a cupcake. I doubt he even likes GNR in any capacity.

Give it a rest already.

You're going to talk about people with different usernames.........Jim Bob, Taste Good, Long Wong, Pittman Rose, and those are just the ones I remember YOU using everytime YOU got Banned or put on Read Only.

And at least he never made a thread accusing Eric of making a profit off of '02 ticket sales. Maybe madison and Eric forgot about that one, but I was here that day and I didn't.

you are talking about things that happened years ago and that I've already discussed with the admin and straighted up.

Thanx Dude.......Appreciated!

also Thanx to everyone that caught my back in this current melee'

you KNOW who you are..........

WARCHILD

- So just because I genuinely think the New GNR sucks means I'm closeminded? I have seen them live and the new band just isn't that good. I look at it as more of an Axl Rose + Coverband show rather than a GNR show...

So, if you don't like the new band - and you clearly don't as you freely admitted - then why are here posting in a section about the new band? This is a fan forum for actual fans of the band. I'm not a JLO fan -- but I don't join her board to diss the people who do like her. That would be trolling.

'Hasn't anybody else been thrown in a drunk tank before? Jesus! Or Arrested? Hell I have...........'

- Yeah that's true but when you're 40 and still doing shit like that it's kind of pathetic..

Actually, I agree with you on this one.

Getting into fights, biting people and getting arrested when you're 25 is far different from when you're 40.

.. ....

- I'd rather have a fan forum that posts the good and the bad rather than an Axl Cocksucking board...

Nobody is putting a gun to your head forcing you to come here. If you don't like the board and only wish to trash the band, please find another forum.

I don't really like VR... :cry:

May I stay here ? :heart:

Not if you continue to trash the band.

THANX MADISON............sincerily, and I guess I'm a real fuck up..........I'm over 40 and STILL get in

rather "difficult" situations when the Mood strikes.............been arrested more than once....and spent

time in jail..........get in "heated Arguments" quite often, and I guess I'm not a real nice person..........

But I'm Me, don't know how to be anyone else.....that would be a facade...........

Rather be hated for what I am, than loved for what I'm not.............

and in my abscence I do get reports what goes on in "Internet Land"

Take Care Madison........

WC in Transit!

OK, Freedom of speech rules, censorship sucks.....Fuck Parental Advisory...and all of the related cliches'

BUT....On a GnR Forum, I am Damn sure seeing a LOT of negative fucking comments, judgement calls,

and really biased opinions.........

WILL the Album make the world fall out of orbit? NO, but it will raise the bar, and put a hefty dent in what is now accepted as "music"....

might even give people some songs to relate to again..........Its hard when people expect "something Sacred"

And for those that haven't SEEN Guns N' Roses live this year.....open your mind, you might be surprised!

To those that want to ALWAYS believe the worst...well, you really can't judge until you have walked in someone else's shoes.............

Let he without sin throw the first stone......"that book"

Hasn't anybody else been thrown in a drunk tank before? Jesus! Or Arrested? Hell I have...........

Not everybody is interested in living up to YOUR expectations .......

and since WHEN did rock become "SAFE?" Maybe in Bon Blow Me world..........on the Disney Channel.......

There are good people on this forum, and some who I have no fkn use for...waste of time.........

well, Wrap your mind around this.......

You Fucking Shit

You think You're "IT"

But I know the Godamn truth

You're just little bitches

rectal itches.....

And when it's done

You won't be the one,

get used to that idea...

I see you now for what you are,

a lying tongue and a face from a jar..

You got nothing for me..

and I got nothing for you

You don't think and cannot see

No need for apology

It's crystal clear to me.....

You're a hater and an enemy.....

This is in NO WAY directed at everyone here........I have friends here........

But, If it wears, fit it!

all this slow motion bullshit jive about the most innane topics........It has gotten Gronky fucking Boring.....

Let Guns N' Roses BE Guns N' Roses......you really don't have a choice, come to think of it......

And all the mud slung at Management for DOING THE JOB is uncalled for..........

This IS a GnR Forum supposedly, why waste your time slagging and offering unwanted uneducated "advice"

about YOUR Ideas of how the band "should" be run..........

You never know who MIGHT be reading this forum, or where your posts MIGHT be being sent...........!

Can this be turned back into a FAN forum, or is it destined to be another negative, Lying SPWAT board?

Yeah, opinions vary, but some of this shit has gotten way out of hand...........and intelligence seems to be

few and far between..........

and I would wager the band and Management know a bit more about running of the business than a lot of

half-baked know it alls, who have never even entered a recording studio..........!!!

A very Disappointed WC

In Transit

GIVE THEM HELL BABY.

What you say is all true.

Don't let the haters bring you down.

GNR will get the last laugh :heart:

I love you :heart::heart: xoxo

Love you sugar...see you SOON!

W :wub:

warchild appears once every 2 months, acts like he knows what the hell goes on here, and gets all paternalistic. I for one can't take that shit, warchild, I can't remember the last time you made a thread that was worthwhile or not driven by childish naivete. You consider yourself a "poet", yet you are troubled by differing opinions, something that should be inevitable on an online place of debate.

"All the negative comments, why?"

Here's why: Guns N' Roses is dead and over, some people like Axl Rose's new group, and others don't. We are all fans of the same 5 men, whether or not we will admit it. There are a plethora of problems with the current configuration of Guns N' Roses, and some members like to talk about it. Others like to be absolutely positive. I say, fuck absolutes and let's talk Guns N' Roses, I can't believe I'm wasting time telling you how much of a fool you are.

Exactly, great post ODS.

"You never know who MIGHT be reading this forum, or where your posts MIGHT be being sent...........!

(..warchild..)

..it's fuckin' good to have him back..

THANX SIXTUS.......

ROCK ON!

YOU ARE APPRECIATED....will stop in when I can!!!!!!

W.

He who makes a beast of himself

Gets rid of the pain of being a man! A7X

We look at the stars for answers to our lives

Can’t you see the pain in there eyes?

There confidence is there to please

Take a trip with ease

It’s the burden of the times

It’s the illusions taken

It’s the cause of what’s been

"You never know who MIGHT be reading this forum, or where your posts MIGHT be being sent...........!

(..warchild..)

..it's fuckin' good to have him back..

THANX SIXTUS.......

ROCK ON!

YOU ARE APPRECIATED....will stop in when I can!!!!!!

W.

..it's always a pleasure...

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

The only reason a guy like Kurt Cobain is loved is because he commit suicide. If the mother fucker had lived it would be different. I don't recall everyon loving the junkie when he was alive.

Seeing as you were 8 when he died I'm sure you can judge that well.

Cobain was big before he died. Nirvana became the biggest band in the world after Nevermind. The focus left GNR and turned to the Seattle scene pretty soon after. but around the time Cobain died, he was on the same level as the other guys from that time like Eddie Vedder, until he died.

That don't mean much to me dude. I've been around people that were there when it happened. I grew up around people that were into Nirvan from day one.

The only reason Axl gets hate is because he doesn't take shit, he's late, he doesn't show up etc. Has nothing to do with music.

That don't mean much to me dude. I've been around people that were there when it happened. I grew up around people that were into Nirvan from day one.

The only reason Axl gets hate is because he doesn't take shit, he's late, he doesn't show up etc. Has nothing to do with music.

I agree with you but "one in a million" earned him a battalion of haters....the music is part of it. A lot of people see him as a mysoginistic homophobe and a redneck.

It's songs like that unfortunately that will hurt his legacy...

Edited by SylvesterStallone

I agree with you but "one in a million" earned him a battalion of haters....the music is part of it. A lot of people see him as a mysoginistic homophobe and a redneck.

It's songs like that unfortunately that will hurt his legacy...

It's too bad most people don't get it. People only listen to what they want. Fuck the second verse I guess. But I do agree with you.

hey cool to see you back man!, gotta love the war!

anywho! on topic,

thats why i've liked axl the best over the years, the guys fucking real! he put's himself out there in his songs!, that takes balls!, thats why people relate to him as well, i can't wait to see them if they ever play australia, it will be good to have some more music i can feel passionate about, everyone on this board knows axl can still offer them something, thats why there here, i guess some have just been left alittle bitter.

AUSSIE! CAPTAIN KANGAROO...........long time no talkee..!!!

miss our talks, dude.......remember "Mother Goose"? (private joke)

Still Writing? Damn well hope so...........

Talk Soon?

gonna take my meds & catch a catnap!

W.

Yeah you're right, i'm getting so sick and tired of the pathetic comments, i reached my limit when i saw a thread where someone was moaning about the confetti!!!???? :question: FUCK ME!!! :anger:

I think your comment regarding not seeing too much intelligent life form on this forum is right BUT only because a lot of us are choosing to ignore the dickheads now rather than respond, no point in glorifying their inane topics with responses, i say let the idiots talk among themselves.

Anyway sod all this negitivity, we're not going to change these people, with one brain cell between them they haven't room to expand their intelligence much, so we waste our breath and put our blood pressure up :P

Glad to see you back, what do you think our our new and recharged Axl? :wub:

LIZ

Hiya Warchild! Good post/rant :question: ?

I don´t understand these people who just bitch and moan all the time about Axl or the band. It´s very fucking simple, if you don´t like new GNR why are you here? why don´t you go anywhere else?

It´s very sad and disappointing to come to a forum to talk about your favourite band and find a lot of people whose only reason here is bashing Axl or the band members, taking personal attacks and cruel comments towards Axl and the current members of gnr, or just trolling and mocking the people who DO support and like the band,yet they call themselves "fans" :rolleyes: .

People are never happy, they complain about everything and when they get what they " supposedly" want they still find reasons to go on complaining. And of course, there´s always a group of know it alls who try to make you feel like an asshole because they know more than you or because they talk as if what they say was the universal truth.

I´ve catched the GNR train and I´m enjoying this trip and I feel damn happy with " MY FAVOURITE BAND " and nobody will make me leave this wagon!

GNR rock!! rock3 Fuck the cupcakes! :fuckyou:

What I've noticed about GNR fans is that we actually care that someone takes a negative opinion on Axl or the band. It's true isn't it?

Example if someone says "I don't like Axls braids" or "The old bands will always be GNR not this cover band" all the fans, will jump on to them tell them to fuck off this forum and what not. I mean, on other forums of other bands people respect someones opinion, but we.... We ARE Just fuckin' crazy. I think most people on here see Axl as a god like figure, rather than just and idol. Which is cool, but I think people just have to take things lightly when negative things are said. Why should we care that someone over the Internet, someone who we'll never see says something you don't want to hear?

There are far more fans on this forum than haters, I think everyone should address this fact!