Thoughts on 2002

Colorfinger

Axl Rose prosponing an entire album because of one measly song by Christina Aguilera?

I highly doubt it dude.

Well isn't IRS one of the highlights of the album?

I wouldn't know- I haven't heard the entire album.

:rolleyes: oh well ya got me there!1111

Axl Rose prosponing an entire album because of one measly song by Christina Aguilera?

I highly doubt it dude.

Well isn't IRS one of the highlights of the album?

I wouldn't know- I haven't heard the entire album.

Nice. :xmassrudolph:

Normally I wouldn't make such a thread but does anyone agree w/ me that maybe PART of the reason that Chinese Democracy WASN'T released around 2002 was because of that Christina Aguilera song "Fighter" was released around the same time and would have caused controvery since both "IRS" and "Fighter" are very similar in sound?

Now that it's 2006, most people have forgotten about "Fighter" so IRS won't get that many comparisons to that song.

Why do people keep making this comparison?

First off, the comparison itself is a reach.

But even if it wasn't, there would be a lwsuit in 2002 just as there would in 2006. Passage of time means nothing on that front.

Normally I wouldn't make such a thread but does anyone agree w/ me that maybe PART of the reason that Chinese Democracy WASN'T released around 2002 was because of that Christina Aguilera song "Fighter" was released around the same time and would have caused controvery since both "IRS" and "Fighter" are very similar in sound?

Now that it's 2006, most people have forgotten about "Fighter" so IRS won't get that many comparisons to that song.

ahahahhahahahahahahaahah

Are you serioue??!

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: