How do you felt in love with Guns N' Roses

Desilusioned

There's a similar post going on right now, but I don't want to know what atracts you to GN'R!

I want to know what was the song the moment, that made you said that this band was awsome, and made you search more about Guns N' Roses!

In my case, I heard to Civil War and Knockin' on Heaven's Door on my uncle's car, I felt in love. When I arrived home I started to download all GN'R stuff and buy CD's, etc!

Guns N' Fuckin' Roses Forever!

Rock On Gunners!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice question!!!

You travel me back in the past.... many many years ago actually ... :P

I guess that was when I first heard nighttrain from my cousin's walkman. I thought "oh my god!!!" (just like Axl in Welcome to the jungle)

It must have been love at first time :wub:

:):):)

Edited by R.Queen

Guest Sweet_Emotion

just over a gradual period of time.

first i fell in love with axls nose in the nr video. :P then just the music began to attract me even more til it got to the stage where i couldnt go a day without listening to them.

when a metal head let me borrow the AFD cassette in drafting class. thought they were a skateboard band due to the cover. i was happily wrong. a couple of months later WTTJ hit MTV and the world knew about our favorite little band. yes I am old.

Edited by JEEP11

It wasn't a song for me,the Rock in Rio footage really grabbed my attention...and that inspired me to see them live.

My first GnR gig in June 1991 is what really nailed it for me.

It was an extremely intense,electric,balls to the wall,almost 3 hour long mindfucker of an experience.

Truly amazing..

I remember sitting in my parents basement watching mtv. They said, "here is the latest from gnr" I think they still called them world premiers. They played sweet child, as soon as the song ended, i thought it was the best song I ever heard, I still feel that way today. I ran upstairs borrowed mom's car and went and bought afd.

I liked Guns N' Roses, so I bought the Greatest Hits album, I really started to love them. Then I decided, I should get Appetite. Then the moment came. I heard Nightrain and I couldn't believe it :blink: I was like: "wow!". I skipped back, listened to it again. That song made me really fall in love with GN'R. rock2

Please explain, im curious now :unsure:

See?! I managed to get your attention!!! :):P:):)

Well..... I just can't explain it... This is sth that you'll understand once you get the chance to know me better!!!

Edited by R.Queen

It hasn't changed since the 42 other times I answered this question.....

Actually I've only answered this question about 19 times, but it hasn't changed. First time I heard Appetite from beginning to end in 1987, hooked ever since.

Guest Georgiarain

I remember dancing with someone in a club once to a GnR song that was really beautiful, but I did not get into them until years later...My first hook song was "one in a million" then "sweet child". Here I am.

Guest roses_are_red
just over a gradual period of time.

first i fell in love with axls nose in the nr video. :P then just the music began to attract me even more til it got to the stage where i couldnt go a day without listening to them.

You gotta love Axls nose. Its lovely. :wub:

For me its when i first heared one song, then heard another song, then got intrested and now Im in love with GNR :wub: