Somebody Clarify This Please

warchild

MMMMOKAAY, we will try this again, with NO spam.......

Is this or is this NOT a GnR forum? if SO WHY are all the haters allowed to continue on and on ad infinitum? (except for ferrari..and Niveen......Thanx whoever did that)

Why PRESUME and see things materialize that are either Non-existant or widely misreported???

(yes kids, everything the press writes is always right.......middle finger SALUTE!.)

Why go over and over the same dead topics again and again and again?

Why be BITTER because they (the band) "overlooked" your particular favorite, or didn't give YOU enough attention?

AND at a concert Why in the Hell would you throw things at the band? it is NOT appreciated, Uncalled for,

and IF you see someone doing so, please notify security, or whatever else comes to mind.......... :rolleyes:

ERIC and JALP made a good point in another thread about this.........KUDOS to BOTH!

Yeah, everybody has an opinion, everyone has a point of view....but it doesn't mean you are right.......

Am I correct in assuming we are all here to discuss and share about GNR? It seems like a slaughterhouse sometimes.......The GnR chainsaw Massacre........Slagging the band isn't cool.....if you are down

with "the Fall Boys" and HATE GnR...Go to another site.......SIMPLE!

And if you have a personal vendetta with GnR...you don't belong here....simple again!

IF you are here to Slander, Slag, Dis, or Destroy...it IS against the forum rules.........

(did a lightbulb go off over your head?)

To Hell with haters, and "fans" that throw things...

IF you have a personal problem with "someone" here....PM them.....don't spam up their thread with

meaningless drivel......

AND, you can BLOCK people...Joy! Joy!

Soooo If I don't wanna answer you, I simply block you...If someone irritates the living bejeebus out of you

Don't read their posts......ahhhhh Simple again.........

Since I am a GOD AND SUPPORTER, I feel I have the right to ask this.....

ARE YOU GNR FANS OR just "whatever" seems to be convienient at the minute? FANS stick by the band

through the darkest of days......not like some "fairweather friends" who do it just to glorify themselves or

be IN WIT DA CROWD....Popularity.

I'm Behind GUNS N' ROSES 110%............How about the rest of you here? Hmmmmm?

Something to think about........

trying to be NICE~

WARCHILD

Is this or is this NOT a GnR forum? if SO WHY are all the haters allowed to continue on and on ad infinitum? (except for ferrari..and Niveen......Thanx whoever did that)

Why PRESUME and see things materialize that are either Non-existant or widely misreported???

(yes kids, everything the press writes is always right.......middle finger SALUTE!.)

Why be BITTER because they (the band) "overlooked" your particular favorite, or didn't give YOU enough attention?

AND at a concert Why in the Hell would you throw things at the band? it is NOT appreciated, Uncalled for,

and IF you see someone doing so, please notify security, or whatever else comes to mind.......... :rolleyes:

ERIC and JALP made a good point in another thread about this.........KUDOS to BOTH!

Yeah, everybody has an opinion, everyone has a point of view....but it doesn't mean you are right.......

Am I correct in assuming we are all here to discuss and share about GNR? It seems like a slaughterhouse sometimes.......The GnR chainsaw Massacre........Slagging the band isn't cool.....if you are down

And if you have a personal vendetta with GnR...you don't belong here....simple again!

IF you are here to Slander, Slag, Dis, or Destroy...it IS against the forum rules.........

IF you have a personal problem with "someone" here....PM them.....don't spam up their thread with

meaningless drivel......

Soooo If I don't wanna answer you, I simply block you...If someone irritates the living bejeebus out of you

ARE YOU GNR FANS OR just "whatever" seems to be convienient at the minute? FANS stick by the band

through the darkest of days......not like some "fairweather friends" who do it just to glorify themselves or

I'm Behind GUNS N' ROSES 110%............How about the rest of you here? Hmmmmm?

trying to be NICE~

WARCHILD

dude you post the same things over and over again? it's just on the other side of the fence! ( the right side) i think these people still like the band down inside, i think bitter... is the right word, i don't know how to change there minds, i've stoped caring!, that means i don't bother myself with their issues! i just enjoy gnr and what it has to offer me.

Is this or is this NOT a GnR forum? if SO WHY are all the haters allowed to continue on and on ad infinitum?

Yeah, everybody has an opinion, everyone has a point of view.

Am I correct in assuming we are all here to discuss and share about GNR?

If someone irritates the living bejeebus out of you

Read the first quote, then read the second one. Then (and this is where it gets difficult) think, really really really fucking hard.

Is this or is this NOT a GnR forum? if SO WHY are all the haters allowed to continue on and on ad infinitum?

Read the first quote, then read the second one. Then (and this is where it gets difficult) think, really really really fucking hard.

Play Nice Santana.......less than 5 minutes is not a rant.........

All I'm suggesting is that you should practice what you preach. If you don't like to see the negative things that people have to say about GNR, then don't read them. You've been on the forum long enough to tell which thread will and will not become a bitch fest. If they irritate you, don't read them.

All I'm suggesting is that you should practice what you preach. If you don't like to see the negative things that people have to say about GNR, then don't read them. You've been on the forum long enough to tell which thread will and will not become a bitch fest. If they irritate you, don't read them.

I'm just curious why people would waste five minutes of their time to come in here just to slag and Whine...

...and I'm pissed off at the fuck that threw shit onstage tonight and ruined it for everyone........

UNneeded....Unwanted, probably happen again though......

W.

War child I'm behind you 100% on this. I love Gnr I love the old I love the new. I don't understand why someone who didn't love Gnr would bother coming to this sight or posting at all.

Also I don't believe people should be throwing stuff onstage. I think their Job is hard enough already. If your that close to the stage and can't enjoy the show without tossing something on stage to feed some sick fantasy you have Than just get up and leave. People pay good money to see them live I don't want some stupid dick fucking things up.

Rock On!

Tbizzle

P.S.

Sorry for screwing up your other thread. I was Being a stupid ASS.

meaningless drivel......

trying to be NICE~

WARCHILD

dude you post the same things over and over again? it's just on the other side of the fence! ( the right side) i think these people still like the band down inside, i think bitter... is the right word, i don't know how to change there minds, i've stoped caring!, that means i don't bother myself with their issues! i just enjoy gnr and what it has to offer me.

And also...why do u think u need one page all for your message?

I mean couldn't u write the same thing in a smaller message?

:)

War child I'm behind you 100% on this. I love Gnr I love the old I love the new. I don't understand why someone who didn't love Gnr would bother coming to this sight or posting at all.

Also I don't believe people should be throwing stuff onstage. I think their Job is hard enough already. If your that close to the stage and can't enjoy the show without tossing something on stage to feed some sick fantasy you have Than just get up and leave. People pay good money to see them live I don't want some stupid dick fucking things up.

Rock On!

Tbizzle

P.S.

Sorry for screwing up your other thread. I was Being a stupid ASS.

It wasn't YOU man....it was these other lame asses and bitter little people.........

THANX, need ALL the friends I can get.........

Speak the truth, you'll get crucified on this forum!.........and yeah, I know I write in singular non sequiters

just a habit.......of the insane at heart!!!

NO HARD FEELINGS....

KUDOS!

W.

This is a discussion board for Guns N' Roses.

There will be some people who have different opinions. For every die-hard anti-Axl user here there are at least ten more extreme Axlites, so I hardly see why complaining about the very few such as Dead Flower (who is not even anti-Axl - just objective) who post here means much. Besides, users such as Dead Flower are more intelligent than a lot of the people who stand by Axl no matter what. When it had been reported originally that he assaulted a woman in Belgium some of his fans were praising him here for his actions. That's just wrong.

Moral of the story is: if you don't like people's posts, don't read them. But ridding the board entirely of people who hold somewhat negative opinions is just promoting fascism on the Internet.

Edited by Idiot Wind

When you care about something you care about what happens to it. People cared about the old band. They had plenty of reason to.

I think that perspective should not be outlawed on the forum. IMO criticism is fine as long as it's constructive.

This band has a very successful and popular history, that shadow will always hang over the new version.

Throwing stuff on stage is another matter entirely and of course should be punished. It's not a forum issue though.

Just my 2 pennies.

Speak the truth, you'll get crucified on this forum!

wow, when your right your right :book:

Thanx Tainted......

KUDOS your way........

W.

Why ask the same question every fucking week warchild?

I actually skip weeks while I'm away.....question for YOU

Why Flip a Bitch Switch everytime you post?????

WARCHILD

Why ask the same question every fucking week warchild?

I actually skip weeks while I'm away.....question for YOU

Why Flip a Bitch Switch everytime you post?????

WARCHILD

:lol:

These threads are just cliche as hell, every week or so we get this

...warchild....

......thread...

with a big orange (!) and your questions about why people dont lick Axl's nuts like you.

Are you 11 or 12????? maybe its just your IQ or lack thereof............

Don't Fuck with WARCHILD......it's not healthy........

so, you seem familiar with nut licking.......don't bring your occupation into MY thread............

THANK YOU

STAY ON TOPIC

WARCHILD

I say that says it all ;)

Welcome back WC :xmasschef2: ;) ,

I would hope more people would be too, you should praise success, not dig a hole and bury it alive..the music industry isnt jesus *although Finck looks the part* it cannot perform miracles, you cannot lock it in a cave then expect it to come out alive...this is a GNR forum, you are supposed to respect the band, the members, and the music they make.

I Turn 16 in a few hours (happy birthday to me :P ), and nut licking isnt my thing, I was using it as a figure of speech. :rolleyes:

On topic:

Its because most people still dont consider this band GNR, wich is probably because they like GNR for other reasons than just Axl and his amazing voice.

Let me ask you a question, if Axl Rose left the band and Slash N' co hired a new singer, would you still consider the band Guns N' Roses, I wouldnt. Axl was part of the band, somebody that made it extra special, if he was gone it wouldnt be GNR, it would be VR...

Same thing goes for Slash and the other guys, people idolize them for their work in GNR and hate to see them replaced by other musicians, simply because it isnt the same.

Now, thats not a free pass to rip on the new band, but people are still free to express their opinions about whats going on with Axl and his band.

So, are you done with posting the same thread every once in awhile?

THANX J.S>..........was wondering when the possee would ride in and shoot down some of these Fuckers!

HA! Robin "Jesus Christ"Finck............

I and YOU aren't afraid to stand up for what we believe in.....at any cost.........

Yeah it was JUST A COIN......but where the fuck does it stop..........

I'm sure Dimebag wasn't looking for a crazyshit to jump onstage and shoot his ass either...........

Yeah, I AM behind Guns N' Roses 110%

NOT AFRAID TO SAY IT.............

KUDOS J>S>

WARCHILD

THANX J.S>..........was wondering when the possee would ride in and shoot down some of these Fuckers!

HA! Robin "Jesus Christ"Finck............

I and YOU aren't afraid to stand up for what we believe in.....at any cost.........

Yeah it was JUST A COIN......but where the fuck does it stop..........

I'm sure Dimebag wasn't looking for a crazyshit to jump onstage and shoot his ass either...........

Yeah, I AM behind Guns N' Roses 110%

NOT AFRAID TO SAY IT.............

KUDOS J>S>

WARCHILD

Throwing things at a band you supposedly love is never correct behavior unless you are some type of non-housebroken idiot. If you want to GIVE the band something I suppose handing it to security to place on the stage would be the right thing to do, not hurling it at your fav band member. I don't care if it's a coin or a freakin tissue. It's dangerous enough to be performing where there is obviously lack of security and yet they get up there and do it nightly even when they have setbacks due to the fans bad behavior and we should be praising them for this and not knocking them down.

Warchild, you do great posts from what I have seen and I am relatively new here and don't let the haters stop you.

As for Robin looking like Jesus, yea pretty funny but I think light years better than what he was looking like in 2002, I will take the Jesus look any day over that :)

Warchild, if you're going to make a topic, try making one with structure in the first post. This "topic" is just a big list of nonsensical contradictions - and whatever points you've managed to make have all been said before.

All this thread is likely to do is cause more arguments, more fights - and it's something we've all read before. Warchild, send a PM to a moderator if you think there's a problem with a section - the method you've chosen is highly ineffective and pointless.