Glasgow Scotland

Graeme

best concert ive ever been to even though i was seated i had a great view axl's voice was great and he put on one hell of a show.

i cant belived people left early everyone knows axl is always late so why come.

eveyone was jumping about and in such good spirts even axl was in a good mood.

although at one point before gnr came on i had my doubts that he wouldnt turn up espcially when i heard he was pissed drunk that afternoon and i could see a riot comming on but all ended good.

im still on a high.

Thats my video you linked to on youtube, I took a bit on a fairly decent camera, I've also posted Sweet Child since then:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inwVvbhFslM

Unfortunately when the video is uploaded onto youtube its lost A LOT of quality. I also have a few MP3s but I'd love the whole show on MP3 if anyone has it?

Hi ARQ and x patience that was the flag I signed in the solid rock! I couldnt believe it when he wore it on the stage...that is one great memory to have...wonder what happens all that stuff after the show

Oh hey! Great to see you mate :D

How close to the front did you get? The show was fucking awesome!

Hi ARQ and x patience that was the flag I signed in the solid rock! I couldnt believe it when he wore it on the stage...that is one great memory to have...wonder what happens all that stuff after the show

Oh hey! Great to see you mate :D

How close to the front did you get? The show was fucking awesome!

Sam that was me.. I tried to ring you twice around 6.30pm from just outside venue, you were probably in there already. I bumped into Frazer "Holden Caulfield" and we went for a pint or four. Met Polish fan with no ticket, felt sorry for her, but she had seen them only a few weeks ago...she introduced herself as the girl that had "axl f**k me" across her chest..nice She said there is a pic of her on a polish gnr site

Loved the show, bout 6 rows from front and survived the crush with just minor bruises.

Yeh i wonder, especially that big ass white bra!

That sounds like the best GNR concert ever. I wouldnt mind getting bootleg dvd of that. Hammersteian and this sound wild. Dowmload might be interesting as well.

It's cool Izzy comes out for the Rock Roll Stones bits. If Slash came out and did Bad Obsession that would be cool.